Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2018, 02:50 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Jhassad/Avatar of Water

I have an Orb of Frozen Water and an Orb of Vapor (due to a screwup awhile back).

I am wondering if it is possible to MQ these to a cleric who has the Orb of Clear Water. To do this, we would need a second cleric to turn in a Ragefire Heart to Omat to spawn Jhassad. It is my understanding that after the first cleric turns in to Jhassad for the Orb of the Triumvirate and then turns that in to the Avatar for the final turn in, both Jhassad and the Avatar will remain up. My question is would I then be able to MQ the orbs to Jhassad while the Avatar is still up and successfully acquire an Orb of the Triumvirate to then hand in to the Avatar? I'm not sure how it would work doing a turn in that spawns another turn in NPC while that NPC is already up.

Thanks for your help [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Serraphina Lacrimosa <Paradigm Shift> - 56 Rogue
Old 04-09-2018, 05:00 AM
Planar Protector

I'm going back to early Kunark era but someone was hanging around waiting for Jhassad to spawn and asked if I minded them turning in after I did. Some kind of screw up, might even be the same situation.

He managed it fine, but we've had patches since then. Risky, but what do you have to lose if it didn't work anyway?
Old 04-11-2018, 07:37 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Thanks for the reply! I was worried that if we did the orb turn ins that the cleric would lose his singed scroll. Those aren't too difficult to get though. Might be worth it to roll the dice.
Serraphina Lacrimosa <Paradigm Shift> - 56 Rogue
Closed Thread