Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2018, 06:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiRo2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
VICTORY!

That's right gents, another day of easy raiding completed despite the competition.

Congratulations < APEX > on killing BOTH Derakor and Gozzrem!

As always the premier raid guild on Red is out in force getting the best loots on the server.

Derakor the Vindicator:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gozzrem:

Now I know last night there were a lot of musings of officer corruption after Grixus was awarded the Words of Detachment over Baxters; so I took it upon myself to get official word on this subject from Tune, here is what he had to say about the loot council's decision: "I made the right call, as always. Grixus and his cure shield are an outstanding asset to our guild, after he broke down tears in discord and threatened to leave over not getting the words, I knew I had to give them to him."

Later that night Grixus failed his research combine for Spell: Haunting Corpse, but fear not, Derakor is an 8 hour respawn, we'll back at it again today!

If you are interested in joining < APEX > please sign and forward your contracts to Crybone, Dixus, Awfal, or Sharknado.
another gidro fail. dies 8 times on his bard while doing nothing to stop apex from raiding all night.
Old 02-14-2018, 06:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavstabYoudead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
another gidro fail. dies 8 times on his bard while doing nothing to stop apex from raiding all night.
Please don't troll official guild recruitment threads, third warning.
Old 02-14-2018, 06:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiRo2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please don't troll official guild recruitment threads, third warning.
petition away warmbody. good job dying in WW on a bard multiple times last night [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-17-2018, 01:00 PM
Fire Giant

This very morning the rallying cries of < APEX > were resounding in the halls of Icewell Keep.
Grixus was on Meth
NOT ON MY WATCH!
NOT ON MY WATCH!
NOT ON MY WATCH!
NOT ON MY WATCH!
NOT ON MY WATCH!

Grixus was on Meth
Raiding on a Saturday morning while watching cartoons and eating cereal, rather than at 2AM while drunk and on drugs, not gonna happen bros.

That's right < APEX >, best guild on the server, was at it again in force this morning crushing the competition. A few brave souls who had just completed their 18 hour PoM grind sessions(grats Dixus white squire!), answered the batphone call to log back in and defend our Dain in the most cool and normal way possible.
Grixus was on Meth
After our initial incursion against them it was decided that we would settle this grievance in the best way possible, a 1v1 Honor Duel for character deletion. Everyone's personal hero, Mavtank, stepped up to the plate to take down our number on nemesis Flak.

Good night sweet prince, you will be missed. Your sacrifice will not be in vain.

After our outstanding victory we have decided to hold an open raid with all loots going to guests on the Statue of Rallos Zek today at noon, see everyone there!

If you wish to apply to join < APEX > please send your signed contracts to Crybone, Dixus, Awfal, or Sharknado.
Old 02-17-2018, 03:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
This very morning
uhh..
Old 02-17-2018, 03:33 PM
Fire Giant

gidro please proof read and spell check, we've talked about this.

3 brave souls ensured dain survived. mission accomplished.
Old 02-17-2018, 03:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavstabYoudead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gidro please proof read and spell check, we've talked about this.
I was too excited to get it posted. I proof read it afterwards but did not regret getting it posted a minute earlier than it would have been.

Quote:
3 brave souls ensured dain survived. mission accomplished.
I wasn't able to make the open statue raid at noon, how did it go?
Old 02-17-2018, 03:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I was too excited to get it posted. I proof read it afterwards but did not regret getting it posted a minute earlier than it would have been.

I wasn't able to make the open statue raid at noon, how did it go?
he died. congrats on spending a week planning a 10 am raid session only to get statue and get run out of HoT. Ronin recruiting! Premier velk/statue guild on R99!

could have at least let flak post the killshot on me you were busy afk mana songing like usual.
Old 02-17-2018, 04:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
This very morning the rallying cries of < APEX > were resounding in the halls of Icewell Keep.
Grixus was on Meth
NOT ON MY WATCH!
NOT ON MY WATCH!
NOT ON MY WATCH!
NOT ON MY WATCH!
NOT ON MY WATCH!

Grixus was on Meth
Raiding on a Saturday morning while watching cartoons and eating cereal, rather than at 2AM while drunk and on drugs, not gonna happen bros.

That's right < APEX >, best guild on the server, was at it again in force this morning crushing the competition. A few brave souls who had just completed their 18 hour PoM grind sessions(grats Dixus white squire!), answered the batphone call to log back in and defend our Dain in the most cool and normal way possible.
Grixus was on Meth
After our initial incursion against them it was decided that we would settle this grievance in the best way possible, a 1v1 Honor Duel for character deletion. Everyone's personal hero, Mavtank, stepped up to the plate to take down our number on nemesis Flak.

Good night sweet prince, you will be missed. Your sacrifice will not be in vain.

After our outstanding victory we have decided to hold an open raid with all loots going to guests on the Statue of Rallos Zek today at noon, see everyone there!

If you wish to apply to join < APEX > please send your signed contracts to Crybone, Dixus, Awfal, or Sharknado.
Omg!!!
Old 02-17-2018, 04:04 PM
Banned

It’s a double rainbow!
Closed Thread