Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 08-02-2020, 04:59 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can the red necks and blacks just kill each other off already? Iím tired of you both. Anyone who has protested anything in the past 20 years (tea party, pussy hats, etc) can join them in hell, where I presume the unemployed go to roast in torment
the history of all hitherto existing human society is the history of class struggles, comrade.
Old 08-02-2020, 07:51 AM
Planar Protector

Class warfare. When Marx and Lenin started talking about class struggle, people, especially the cuck* intellectuals of the early 20th century thought it meant class rivalry, conducted through the ballot box or maybe some mild protests.

Little did they know that class struggle meant class warfare accompanied by actual mass violence, which would physically destroy the aristocracy and the bourgeoisie, physically destroy their shops and factories, physically destroy the schools and the courts. We are seeing shops and courts destroyed, I guess they're working through the list at random, or just lazy this time around with the easier targets.

*this one is for you hobie**

**people like you don't understand that calling someone a cuckold is perfectly appropriate if they're watching their country get completely fucked in the ass by a rival neighboring political system that actually works out and is in shape*** while you take pictures for the historical records

*** it's weird i never work out but damn i look**** good

**** feel good too
Old 08-02-2020, 08:15 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When Marx and Lenin started talking about class struggle, people, especially the cuck* intellectuals of the early 20th century thought it meant class rivalry, conducted through the ballot box or maybe some mild protests.
when you definitely know your early 20th century history
Old 08-02-2020, 09:19 AM
Planar Protector

JD is pretty smart. Lol.
Old 08-02-2020, 10:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the history of all hitherto existing human society is the history of class struggles, comrade.
Itís actually animal husbandry, the plow, the windmill, alternating current. Human progress is driven by innovation, mostly by a few individuals. Instead of being thankful for longevity and relative peace, we chafe at the few remaining elements of our lives that are unfair and unjust, even though this is undoubtedly the best time to be alive. Instead of embracing what we do have and maximizing our gifts, focusing on our mental well-being, emotional and physical health, we are a species of cowards, whiners, diabetics, losers, incels, and the obese. That is the spirit of protest. To act victimized instead of striving to make tomorrow better than today, through careful thought and introspection

I know I will never invent anything of great value or worth. Iíve worked hard and paid my taxes and raised three good kids. I hope they know their job isnít to struggle against their fellow man. Itís to do the best they can and to leave the world a better place in the hopes that either they or someone touched by their kindness might bring along the next innovation that improves our collective lot
Old 08-02-2020, 11:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
JD is pretty smart. Lol.
Maybe too smart.

I would go to Home Depot and buy a shovel or an ax handle (just the handle), then just carry it around casually all the time or like at home when I'm not doing anything just grip it and rotate it around. Get some callouses going. That's how they got my great-grandpa. My grandma told me they were executing anyone who didn't look like a peasant or a laborer back in early 1918 when the Marxists took over Kiev. He was a bourgeois shop owner with soft hands so they shot him in the street and he just lay there cause it was too dangerous for his wife to drag him back in. Later she tossed her 8-year old daughter into the hands of some retreating soldiers and ran off to be captured and raped and sent to Siberia. It's ok though, my grandma (who was 'adopted' by the soldiers for a couple of months until they passed her to a nunnery where she learned to be a seamstress) got her mom back in 1974 so it turned out aight. Those silly Bolsheviks! Anyway, here I am!

(When the revolution starts I will be shooting anyone wearing red. Commies, Bloods, Kansas City Chiefs, I don't care.)
Old 08-02-2020, 11:13 AM
Fire Giant

Great posts guys
Old 08-02-2020, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

Starkind understands and accepts Blackbellamy. Starkind will remain inherently soft and warming. Regardless of Starkinds circumstances. Starkind knows and understands.
Old 08-02-2020, 11:52 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

None of these new ďMarxist revolutionariesĒ are of the proletariat. They would have been quickly dispatched, or I guess maybe slowly starved, by the soviets whom they seem to hold on such a high pedestal. I know these people, they are only in it for the fashion. Sure, they are angry, but these are people who jump from one fad to the next, always one uping one another ad nauseam until something newer is pushed onto them.
I do think that there is some potential for danger when one of these hipsters decides to do something extreme to appear cooler than all the others though.
Old 08-02-2020, 11:55 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TBH ive seen that word flung around by the ANTIFA crowd more than anyone else. Which is funny because....... well you know.
Two people is not a crowd. I think there are more armur leopards than there are antifa.