Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2019, 11:27 PM
Planar Protector

If he doesn't believe scientists, nothing anyone here says will change his mind. It's wasted effort to try, as sad as that is.
Old 05-24-2019, 11:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingPower [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
post some proof of climate change or else the green new deal is the brain damage deal
Scientists have been posting proof for years. There is brain damage present, but you'll need to look inward if you want to see it.
Old 05-24-2019, 11:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Scientists have been posting proof for years. There is brain damage present, but you'll need to look inward if you want to see it.
Science illiteracy and ignorance is disturbing. These people are proud to be ignorant and treat it as a point of pride. YEEEHAW IT'S AWESOME TO BE STUPID! *shoots guns, swigs beer, spits chaw*
Old 05-24-2019, 11:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingPower [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why do you guys believe everything the latest science says? cant you look back and see that they havent said anything truthful in our lifetimes? remember the food pyramid. remember global cooling, acid rain. they lie constantly why is it so hard to see it's just bull shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwLACpzGnFw
Old 05-24-2019, 11:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If he doesn't believe scientists, nothing anyone here says will change his mind. It's wasted effort to try, as sad as that is.
Not all scientists agree, or agree that it's an issue. The 97% consensus has been proven false. Many of the scientists claiming man made global warming is happening and is a problem do so for the funding. There are plenty of scientists who disagree with made man global warming, or think it's not doomsday.

If the global warmists were correct, why are their models always wrong. It's because they give CO2 too much weight in their formulas and the sun not enough weight. They only use one aspect of the sun's output for solar forcing, but leave out other aspects of the suns output. That's not science.
Last edited by Caldwin; 05-24-2019 at 11:44 PM..
Old 05-24-2019, 11:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
why do you guys believe everything the latest science says? cant you look back and see that they havent said anything truthful in our lifetimes? remember the food pyramid. remember global cooling, acid rain. they lie constantly why is it so hard to see it's just bull shit.
Scientists say what the current evidence suggests, and they adjust their conclusions based on newly acquired evidence. Sometimes the new evidence means that their previous conclusion was incorrect. That doesn't make the previous thing a lie. That's how science works. You know how I know science isn't a big crock of shit? Cause we're arguing on the internet right night using devices created using science. Pull your head out of your ass before you suffocate.
Old 05-24-2019, 11:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
wtf is a scientist? how do you know they ALL AGREE?
publish or perish! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-24-2019, 11:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
wtf is a scientist? how do you know they ALL AGREE?
I didn't say they all agree. If you need the definition of scientist, google it. This isn't a daycare.
Old 05-25-2019, 12:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
it doesnt mean shit and you preach it like gospel. no one knows shit so why would i fork over my cash for some retards green new brain damage.
Give unto Caesar what is Caesar's, give unto God what is God's [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-25-2019, 12:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
it doesnt mean shit and you preach it like gospel. no one knows shit so why would i fork over my cash for some retards green new brain damage.
You sound very insecure about what you don't know.
Closed Thread