Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2019, 02:01 PM
Large Rat

Afternoon P99ers, Charmed here. This was a funny thing to get a whisper about today so I thought I would come check out the thread Coughin decide to post defaming me in the world of Everquest. It doesn't take much to take a few screenshots specifically leaving out much of the conversation and try to make someone look bad. Albeit anyone with basic reading comprehension skills could probably read between the lines here. While I am not pathetic enough to spam someone w/ nonsense, take a bunch of screenshots, summon a guide whom I know personally (lol), and then go post a flame thread to try and make someone look bad who was simply killing spiders in velks, I suppose I should at least respond.

I'll go ahead and just say that Coughin was afk/feigned while a Sham and I were duoing Frenzy camp. I did not even know he was over there until he came over about 45 mins after I had been in camp wigging out about a pixelated spider. I did a CC upon entering the zone, Frenzy was called not by Coughin but by Oeso and his War, I went up to give a courtesy buff omw to solo @ CE and the war logged so Oeso the Sham and I duod for maybe 30 mins here, clearing a round or two of spiders. Oeso then logged and passed the camp to me.

Maybe 15 mins in to being solo @ the camp Coughin came over as I was killing a random spider(not named) and started telling me not to kill it. You can see @ some point Hakov another enchanter who was nearby responds to Coughin's claim and says:
" I don't know about that, charmed has been here for a while" when Coughin is insisting he was here camping the spot. You also have Oeso the Sham who passed me the camp verifying what happened in this thread.

Coughin then summoned a guide who did say that the logs showed he had been there for like 3 hours or something afk killing this one spider. Once I was told that he had the logs I went over and tried to apologize to Coughin for the misunderstanding. I explained what I wrote in this thread, that he did not respond to CC and Oeso had invited me/passed me camp. His response was "I was fucking my wife" "I don't have time to respond to CC's" I mean that is just a weird thing to tell a random stranger in my opinion but good for you I guess?? I realize CC is just a courtesy and all that but honestly how am I supposed to know this guy is here afk killing one spider? Then to come here and post this thread about the whole thing after I left him the camp and apologized is just completely classless and pathetic.
Old 06-23-2019, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

What is a whisper?
Old 06-23-2019, 04:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGEQ99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"I was fucking my wife" "I don't have time to respond to CC's"
Power move.
Old 06-23-2019, 05:51 PM
Kobold

Finally the thread is getting somewhere
Old 06-23-2019, 05:55 PM
Sarnak

Charmedlife are you aware that A Frenzied Velium Broodling only has one spawn node and VL has a 32:50 respawn timer? Very common for a necro to kill the one mob and FD and get shit done in between, making love to the lady sounds like a much better alternative to staring at the screen and responding to random CCs. Sounds like this all stemmed from your ignorance and inability to be reasonable with an established player on the server.

You are lucky you were not suspended over KSing. Be happy you walked away just having learned a free lesson.
Old 06-23-2019, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

Spider / PH wasn up when you came to camp, so why would you try to kill it if its already being cleared?
Old 06-23-2019, 07:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is a whisper?
WoW version of a Tell
Old 06-23-2019, 07:17 PM
Server GM

This whole thread is a pile of disappointment.
Old 06-23-2019, 07:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This whole thread is a pile of disappointment.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-23-2019, 08:42 PM
Kobold

Im sorry Coughin but I am going to need some fraps...
Closed Thread