Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2018, 07:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorsha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's my character name?

What guild am I in?

Talk about idle threats.

If you PvP anything like you ForumQuest, I got nothing to worry about. I can see why you needed friends though. To carry you.
Could give a fuck less about anything you just said. I'm a sick individual and my sister fucking cousins are even more psycho than me. Hide your identity.. Id come back and steamroll anyone and everyone just to make sure you got a piece of this long dick. It's nothing personal bit if you make it personal I'd grief you off the server like I've done many who can't take the Meth hours I put into my grief. Get fucked loser weirdo.
Old 03-30-2018, 08:37 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could give a fuck less about anything you just said. I'm a sick individual and my sister fucking cousins are even more psycho than me. Hide your identity.. Id come back and steamroll anyone and everyone just to make sure you got a piece of this long dick. It's nothing personal bit if you make it personal I'd grief you off the server like I've done many who can't take the Meth hours I put into my grief. Get fucked loser weirdo.
Care Factor: -3

Keep your worthless empty threats about "griefing" anyone, you're just no good at it.

You're just washed up and yesterdays news. These forums are as close to "griefing" anyone you'll ever get.

Maybe those friends could help you with those issues you got.
Old 03-30-2018, 08:49 PM
Banned

I do wish tehre was a classic server with people in bronze armor with tarnished swords griefing people in blackburrow and east commonlands. I wish there were no fungi tunics or 30/40 two handers and I wish there were only rubicite and mith2h.

It's ok that there isn't though, it doesn't invalidate the server we have now. It just means the months of effort are put into going and getting mid level planar/upperlevel kunark/low level velious gear and fielding a force that can disrupt Apex, if it wants to, through numbers and effective strategy and warfare of strategic Apex off hours farming camps.

Why there aren't groups of specifically leveled pvp toons ready to log on during pixel camp sessions and to take out Apex farmers I don't know. Unless all the pixel farmers hide under a sanctuary tag.

Pvp should be asymmetrical warfare and we shouldn't be contesting dragons until we are ready to dominate the field unilaterally.

This is the training ground for the next life, until we die here and progress on to something better.
Last edited by Irulan; 03-30-2018 at 08:55 PM..
Old 03-30-2018, 09:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why there aren't groups of specifically leveled pvp toons ready to log on during pixel camp sessions and to take out Apex farmers I don't know. Unless all the pixel farmers hide under a sanctuary tag.
Red is...
Old 03-30-2018, 10:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorsha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Care Factor: -3

Keep your worthless empty threats about "griefing" anyone, you're just no good at it.

You're just washed up and yesterdays news. These forums are as close to "griefing" anyone you'll ever get.

Maybe those friends could help you with those issues you got.
Quil and Akinn alone could destroy any guild on this server
Old 03-31-2018, 02:06 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quil and Akinn alone could destroy any guild on this server
Kinda like when you two joined <Employed> to make <Vex> right? That shit lasted about 10 seconds.

Your primary guild grief tactic is to join a guild, stir up shit and get the guild to reform without you, while also getting people to defect to the “enemy.”
Red99: 60 Ranger / 60 Rogue / 60 Monk / 60 Necro / 55 Wiz / 54 Paladin / 54 Bard / 48 Druid
Old 03-31-2018, 09:54 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imago [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kinda like when you two joined <Employed> to make <Vex> right? That shit lasted about 10 seconds.

Your primary guild grief tactic is to join a guild, stir up shit and get the guild to reform without you, while also getting people to defect to the “enemy.”
Gotta be a reason why he doesn't play here.

(Besides we all suck, of course.)
Old 04-21-2018, 06:48 PM
Planar Protector

I noticed there was like 100 people on earlier. Is the server worth playing. I've always been a fan of the code cause seriously red never got attention on live. But I've been waiting for a guild that can complete. I know I was Holocaust or whatever the1st team was before. And a no name. But I can twist manasong in pve and selo resistance in pvp like a champ. What's the deal with the server these days. I just need a batsignal and I'm there