Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2018, 08:11 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wtf is a BOE item
Bind on equip?

This is a WoW term I think. I'm not sure how it's being used in this context.
Old 03-17-2018, 09:53 AM
Sarnak

Side note, his name is Rentil -- not Fentil.
Old 03-17-2018, 11:12 AM
Fire Giant

hard to take anyone serious on red99 forums

got prof?
Old 03-18-2018, 09:40 AM
Kobold

Default This is gold

First off in the other monk. Characters name is RETIL. The OP is sorely mistaken on this post lmao. His name is Indicas and he's a sh*tbag. Not only did he throw a tantrum when he lost the Tstaff then making the cleric feel bad and giving it to him. After she gave it to him... HE OOC's TO SELL HIS WEAPON AND DIDNT GIVE IT TO THE CLERIC AS A THANK YOU. That's when we bashed him in ooc for being the sh*tbag he is. He then continued for over an hour to link me Tstaff stating "just wanted to show you it really happened" and basically continued to try to rub it in my face, when in reality I have a Tstaff and didn't care about losIng the roll. We tried to explain nbg unfortunately doesn't work with 45k items and it's the nature of the beast, but he threw his tantrum and got what he wanted and acted like the child he is after the fact. That's the real story, enjoy all.
Old 03-18-2018, 10:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealmd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First off in the other monk. Characters name is RETIL. The OP is sorely mistaken on this post lmao. His name is Indicas and he's a sh*tbag. Not only did he throw a tantrum when he lost the Tstaff then making the cleric feel bad and giving it to him. After she gave it to him... HE OOC's TO SELL HIS WEAPON AND DIDNT GIVE IT TO THE CLERIC AS A THANK YOU. That's when we bashed him in ooc for being the sh*tbag he is. He then continued for over an hour to link me Tstaff stating "just wanted to show you it really happened" and basically continued to try to rub it in my face, when in reality I have a Tstaff and didn't care about losIng the roll. We tried to explain nbg unfortunately doesn't work with 45k items and it's the nature of the beast, but he threw his tantrum and got what he wanted and acted like the child he is after the fact. That's the real story, enjoy all.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-18-2018, 05:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealmd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As the most psychic and intuitive of all the zodiac signs, this is correct.
Closed Thread