Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2018, 11:22 AM
Banned

+1 to plan fell through.
Old 12-13-2018, 11:31 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryeandi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember, when this game consumes you and you all flunk-out, you'll have way more time to play.
Lol. If this isn’t the truest thing on the internet...
Old 12-13-2018, 11:52 PM
Banned

your gonna be really bored, people think WOW is a grind lol
Old 12-14-2018, 03:45 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eighrys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah, unfortunately almost right after I proposed the idea we got hit with a project, and are currently in exam week with Christmas vacation coming up. I'm gonna push heavy for people to get ready after the new year.
Good luck! Just finished mine. Feels amazing.
Old 12-14-2018, 04:23 AM
Planar Protector

Side note, Alexensual, a popular wow streamer, is playing P99 this weekend
Old 12-14-2018, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

Don't think I saw this mentioned but if you plan on playing on the same network, make sure you apply for an IP exemption as stated below. Can take up to a few months sometimes. Not sure how college campus's work, I could see you needing one if you are all at the same college as well as I believe it goes by Public IP. Guess that would depend on the college's infrastructure.

"Our servers will not allow you to log in multiple accounts from the same household / internet connection. Attempting to do so will be met with a Temporary IP Ban error.

If you genuinely have multiple people playing from the same connection, you are required to request an IP Exemption in the http://www.project1999.com/forums/fo...?f=25]Petition"
Last edited by joppykid; 12-14-2018 at 02:13 PM..
Old 12-14-2018, 09:05 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lctucker2999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I remember when I first started back in 2000. I promptly fell into the moat in Felwithe and drowned because I didn't know how to swim up. Then I fell off Kelethin and I SWEAR that back then even as a high elf, things were darker. I don't think I ever recovered that body either. Oh and there is that one time I decided to explore and ventured into lfay and promptly got pounded by a brownie.

It will be great to watch "true" beginners experiencing all that EQ has to offer for the first time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol I bought the ruins of kunark expansion. I got home had my brother come check out this new game i got. I made a dark elf something, ran out the window into some water and drowned. My brother said cool game bro and walked out. We later went to spend YEARS of our lives addicted to this game and p99.
Old 12-15-2018, 02:03 AM
Sarnak

Well, back in 1999, we played on 386 computers w/dialup and were grateful.
Old 12-15-2018, 04:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccriddles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol I bought the ruins of kunark expansion. I got home had my brother come check out this new game i got. I made a dark elf something, ran out the window into some water and drowned.
Same experience but for me it was drowning in erudin harbor. A shark killed me when a friend tried to walk me through the process of jumping back in to loot the corpse. Then I rerolled and played for two decades
Old 12-16-2018, 03:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My girlfriends son wanted to try and play the other week. He made a level 1 human paladin. Started in Freeport.. I had 0 motivation to talk him through needing to find the paladin guild and blah blah blah before killing.. He wanted to just kill.. He accidently pressed Q next to a guard.. Auto attacked, died.. Tried to find body, wandered to zone line, then got confused zoning, and proceeded to zone back and forth repeatedly cause he was turned around.. Cant wait for the show!
J this is priceless
Closed Thread