Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2018, 06:08 AM
Fire Giant

Thread above is pullshit
Old 12-30-2018, 02:27 AM
Kobold

Boutik has a reputation of overpricing items, this reputation has a negative effect on transactions and hinders him because people are more wary of dealing with Boutik.

Boutik gives some sob story justifying the inordinate amount of hours he spends in tunnel, people feel sorry for him, they see him in a new light, maybe they don't even mind his fatcat tactics anymore.

Is Boutik a man down on his luck, an injury causing him to spend countless hours of sitting in front of the computer immersed in a game of buy low sell high to the detriment of his own health or is he a sociopath that spends an unhealthy amount of time sitting in front of his desk immersed in a game where he gets a kick out of being a fatcat, to the detriment of his own health?

Who knows, but good luck with your health goals for 2019
Old 12-30-2018, 09:21 AM
Planar Protector

Wow OP both started the thread scummy and ended the thread scummy. Good luck with your tunnel scamming!
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 12-30-2018, 09:32 AM
Sarnak

This guy and his prices stink, he is like a leech on the underside of the server
Old 12-30-2018, 01:29 PM
Fire Giant

Before this thread I just thought OP was a scumbag.

After this thread I still strongly feel OP is a scumbag but I also pity him now, much like a poo-stained homeless guy on the side of the road begging for money so he can go huff some paint.
Old 12-30-2018, 02:04 PM
Banned

Farva: You wanna know something else that's funny? In 1974, the great Charlie Rich won the award for Country Musician of the Year. Do you know who he had to hand the award over to in 1975? Mr. Sunshine-on-my-goddamn-Shoulders Denver.

Rabbit: No!

Farva: I'll be damaged if Mr. Rich didn't take out his cigarette lighter and light the award on fire right there in front of everyone.

Rabbit: You saying you're going to light my country music award on fire?

Farva: I'm just saying, when my suspension is up, you better watch your ass.

Rabbit: You gonna light my ass on fire?
Old 12-30-2018, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

this started off as a rant and ended as a flame

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 12-30-2018, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Ever want to look at someone and tell them, “you’re mother should have swallowed”?
This is one of those times
Old 12-30-2018, 08:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nahilu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Selling is just a process you just sit on stuff , you guys that fight each others and cut price to wish to sell faster .... didn't understand a DAM THING about EC....

I just wait the real buyer that enter the zone and wish to buy the item.

A buyer will pay max even overprice depending the rarity of the item.

Would you rather pay extra 1k or wait 30 hour in tunnel ?

A lot are smart and pay the extra 1k.
Ignore the haters. This is 100% correct. Most will sell low and buy high to avoid the opportunity cost.
Old 12-31-2018, 01:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expediency [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ignore the haters. This is 100% correct. Most will sell low and buy high to avoid the opportunity cost.
Oh i do ignore the haters , even the haters come sells to me their stuff with their head between their legs. They just don't say thanks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

some ignore to deal with me but that doesn't change anything in my life , i'm still swimming in profit everyday. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread