Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2011, 02:33 PM
Fire Giant

Default In Kunark the right click on spell gem to select spells is being removed...

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=26504

If that feature is being removed will we still have /mem for spellset memorization or is that going to be disabled/removed as well?
Old 02-19-2011, 07:30 PM
Sarnak

i have been looking for any evidence of this, and so far i can only find devs saying that the right-click option is gone, but nothing about spell sets getting taken away, thank god
Old 02-19-2011, 09:30 PM
Planar Protector

i love how so many people are on the hardcore classic bandwagon until some non-classic feature THEY like is removed...
Old 02-19-2011, 09:33 PM
Sarnak

never been on the "hardcore" classic bandwagon... besides lots of things are not hardcore classic on here, purple item text, mob run speed, etc

but having right-click spells and memmed spell sets is a big improvement to a very annoying system
Old 02-19-2011, 09:57 PM
Planar Protector

read the mission statement of the project and realize that it isn't about an "improvement" to an "annoying" system. its all about getting as close to classic as possible. if you want the new and improved features you should play on fippy....they got em all.
Old 02-19-2011, 10:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastboy21 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
read the mission statement of the project and realize that it isn't about an "improvement" to an "annoying" system. its all about getting as close to classic as possible. if you want the new and improved features you should play on fippy....they got em all.
obviously you completely missed my point genius... if they kept everything classic then I would agree with you, but until they turn mob run speed down, remove purple item text, etc. your argument holds no weight because they have specifically chosen to make some things NOT classic

nice try though
Old 02-20-2011, 12:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toehammer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
obviously you completely missed my point genius... if they kept everything classic then I would agree with you, but until they turn mob run speed down, remove purple item text, etc. your argument holds no weight because they have specifically chosen to make some things NOT classic

nice try though
wrong. they would like to remove those features but they CAN'T remove many of them.

you are correct that there are some features which they have implemented, but the only one that i can really think of off the top of my head is the tell queue when zoning. clearly a non classic feature, but they implemented on p99 after the server had been up for some time.

p.s. i don't see why you have to resort to name calling. if thats your bag, just start the thread in R and F next time.
Old 02-20-2011, 12:59 AM
Sarnak

hehe, i never called you any name other than genius...
Old 02-20-2011, 01:06 AM
Kobold

Would you 2 like a room?
Old 02-20-2011, 01:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toehammer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hehe, i never called you any name other than genius...
yes, clearly meant with sincere kindness when done. piss off.
Closed Thread