Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 04:04 PM
Sarnak

On server restart (Sunday 4/17) died from a CT death touch and went to loot my body and found 3 of my tinkerer bags empty without the items. I know I started the raid full on all 7 bags because I had to destroy 2 stacks of bandages to make room during raid prior to dying. I died later that night in PoF again and when I returned to my bind point I had bags on my cursor (3 or 4....3 seems to make sense) I put them in my inventory but they showed as empty.

I have a corpse at PoF zone-in portal that shows to me as empty when attempting to loot it but will not disappear. I tried using the "link all" button and nothing shows there as well.

Happened BEFORE the 4/19 patch
Old 04-19-2011, 04:13 PM
Banned

Box of Abu-Kar

Travellers Pack

Lute of the Gypsy Princess

MM battle drums

Horn (regular)

bronze gear (dont care too much for it and among other things cant remember exactly what they were, only items I need are listed above) (also this actually happened a few months back and I think it was my SoF client, I am on titanium at this moment but these items went missing and maybe it has to do with this same situation)

I figure this may be a good opportunity to finally get them back.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-19-2011, 04:32 PM
Sarnak

Sunday April 17 23:49 est - died in Chardok
23:54 rezzed back
Spend a few minutes trying to find the cleric who rez'd me to donate.
Buff. Med. Zone out to Burning Woods.
Open bottom right bag (Driftwood Treasure Chest) to take out Pegasus Feather Cloak to equip.
Bag is empty! Oh no's. Log to char select, come back, no Driftwood Treasure Chest in inventory.
Notice I only have 6 bags in inventory, not 8.
Open all 6; find Driftwood Treasure Chest and other missing bag are inside other bags.
Place these two bags in inventory where they belong and open all.
The two bags are empty.
Log to char select and come back. Still empty.
Log out completely and restart EQ. Still empty.

Items missing that were in the bags :
Incarnadine Greaves (looted Sun Apr 17 19:15:40)
Crimson Ring of Desinence (Fri Feb 18 02:59:25)
Pegasus Feather Cloak (Tue Jan 18 23:13:20)
Platinum Jacinth Wedding Ring x 2
Wolf's Eye Golden Bracelet x 2
Trakanon Idol
Platinum Diamond Wedding Ring x 2

That's all I can confirm missing now; will update when I figure out what else there was.
Test Server : Tanulie
Last edited by ElanoraBryght; 04-19-2011 at 04:45 PM.. Reason: add Platinum Diamond Wedding Ring x 2
Old 04-19-2011, 11:07 PM
Sarnak

Seb key was not restored on death.
Test Server : Tanulie
Old 04-20-2011, 12:13 AM
Fire Giant

I was in POF during the last CT draco kill when this happened. And it was before the april 19 patch. I have submitted a petition listing the items.

I had the issue occur with two bags and was able to relog to recover the items from one bag. Seems that issue was a visual error, as the guide who was assisting me at the time was able to see the items even though i could not.

The other bag however all the items were gone and relog did not fix it. The bag was a tink bag and was in the bottom right corner of my bag slots.

I was assisted by hobby and another guide while in pof.
Old 04-20-2011, 06:43 AM
Kobold

Just 1 hour ago (2:45am MST) I was playing on Resses a 41 cleric. After getting a port outside kc by a wiz to nek, I went to solb to join a group. I made it to the royals camp just in time for war to go afk after the monk pulled. I died on the first pull. I was bound in Fionia Vie. Luckily the cleric i was replacing could res us. After the 50% res I loot my body to find the small box I have that was full of CB belts was missing 4 now. I lost 4 CB belts, and considering the other items being lost Id say Im lucky. I hope this helps.
Last edited by beyondinfin; 04-20-2011 at 06:46 AM..
Old 04-20-2011, 12:39 PM
Banned

Happened before April 19th in Sebilis, lost entire Forager bag full of items. Don't care about any of them except my jboots. Just want my jboots back.
Old 04-20-2011, 03:06 PM
Aviak

just happened, in OT near FM zoneline. i died, came back and looted.

i had moved my seb key to bottom right slot of my empty inventory and ran to corpse, looted up and the last bag i looted (bag of sewn evil eye) ended up empty. i picked it up to cursor swapped it with seb key and hit my auto inventory button to drop seb key in first available bag slot. i then opened all my bags and saw my weapon bag was empty(ee bag is weapon bag, last slot bottom right). Guide amelinda answered petition and had me log out and back in and fixed the issue but thought i would throw this up incase the information helps in anyway
Old 04-20-2011, 06:48 PM
Kobold

Just noticed today (4/20) that my overthere hammer is missing from my bags. Its the only thing missing. It may have been gone since the 17th, but im pretty sure its only been gone since last night/today.
Old 04-20-2011, 09:05 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Missing Imbrued platemail helm was in my bearskin potion bag
Closed Thread