Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2022, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

Hey Ooloo, got to push the need for those poor redneck white babies. Your party’s uneducated bread and butter. Right!

And hell if the single mother and child after birth can’t eat, Republicans certainly don’t care about a child after they are born. F welfare is there chant while most of them suck off the teat of social security.

And if the child is the result of incest or rape or underage they champion that miserable emotional train wreck of a family. But don’t use their tax dollars to fix that.

If the child is born mentally challenged that is a plus for the party too. Less questions of their family’s undying support for their brainwashed party.

The GOP way is yell over them during debate like good old Ben S
Old 04-28-2022, 08:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one who supports the blanket abortion bans answered this. How can you compel a child to suffer? And yes, it happens. Why is it your decision and not that of the parents ?
We put livestock down because they suffer not people. Comparing live stock and humans is a very scary place. The murder of a child, one that is an individual, with its own mind and ideas is gone forever. No one will ever replace that child again, that child will never be conceived again.

Everybody suffers, that is part of life. Not a good reason for murder.

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 04-28-2022, 08:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We put livestock down because they suffer not people. Comparing live stock and humans is a very scary place. The murder of a child, one that is an individual, with its own mind and ideas is gone forever. No one will ever replace that child again, that child will never be conceived again.

People who say dumb shit like this never had to govern for themselves and that is a huge fucking problem in this country.
Old 04-28-2022, 08:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People who say dumb shit like this never had to govern for themselves and that is a huge fucking problem in this country.
Call it whatever you want. There is no good argument for abortion.

Old 04-28-2022, 08:26 PM
Banned

It's controversial to murder babies itt.

I didn't even specify like a trimester, I *do* agree that killing a 1 second old zygote or whatever is not the same as murdering a toddler, morally. But I really don't give it much legroom beyond that.

Meanwhile, you guys keep trying to compare like... 2nd and 3rd trimester abortion to kids who are *accidentally* killed in war. I obviously agree that kids killed on purpose in war is a war crime, which is why I oppose palestinian terrorists and 2nd and 3rd trimester abortions, and most 1st trimester depending on the circumstances.
Old 04-28-2022, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Putting a human down? Do you know what an incurable disease is? We intervene to the tune of millions of dollars with hypoplastic left heart syndrome, to the tune of much suffering and a very poor prognosis. If the parents want that, sure, but big government compulsory moral edicts are bad regardless of party

No comparison to livestock was made
Old 04-28-2022, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's controversial to murder babies itt.

I didn't even specify like a trimester, I *do* agree that killing a 1 second old zygote or whatever is not the same as murdering a toddler, morally. But I really don't give it much legroom beyond that.

Meanwhile, you guys keep trying to compare like... 2nd and 3rd trimester abortion to kids who are *accidentally* killed in war. I obviously agree that kids killed on purpose in war is a war crime, which is why I oppose palestinian terrorists and 2nd and 3rd trimester abortions, and most 1st trimester depending on the circumstances.
No dickhead, murder is murder. I have a living will that says pull the plug if I’m intubated for two weeks

We have different perspectives, doesn’t mean I support murder. You argue in bad faith. What’s new
Old 04-28-2022, 08:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Putting a human down? Do you know what an incurable disease is? We intervene to the tune of millions of dollars with hypoplastic left heart syndrome, to the tune of much suffering and a very poor prognosis. If the parents want that, sure, but big government compulsory moral edicts are bad regardless of party

No comparison to livestock was made
That is made at the patient's request. A child doesn't have the privilege of making that decision for themselves.

Old 04-28-2022, 08:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Call it whatever you want. There is no good argument for abortion.
There's no good argument for murder yet we do it all the time. People got ropes and guillotines and are screaming for revolution and burning police stations and killing ppl left and right. They loading up on guns and ammos. To commit murder.

There is a good reason for euthanasia. It's capital punishment.

Terminally ill babies don't get cared for Terminally ill People don't get cared for. Ya'll aren't able to make this call when you don't let people kill in self defense.

You're right tho. Ain't right to do murder. Yet we do it all the time.

Every corporation and liar is a muderer. Every damn person who has any connections to fraud or poisoning or making unhealthy food or war. All of you are murderers. You use a pesticides? Fucking murderer. You bought quinoa? Murdered some bolivian.

Every damn person that lets wall street set the price of food or dictate laws. Or run rough shod over small businesses. Or scam people with insurance.

Every damn one of you is a satanic murderer and liar.

I'm definitely a murderer. I've contributed to countless deaths and abuses. I was in the fuckin army. Definitely a fuckin murderer.

Don't talk to me about murder.

Let people decide who gets murdered.

Not the fuckin government. At least some of you may survive not murdering ppl then.

Every time you vote to control another person. You're murdering.

You want to do something about abortion? Find ways to help parents raise their fuckin children. Raise money. Teach classes. Let people farm on your land. Give them an opportunity to choose something other than abortion.

How many billions of dollars have we wasted trying to outlaw shit and fight in courts for over 100 years. It's bullshit man. Raise some fuckin children instead.

Give them a chance to grow up not murderers or liars for fucking once. In peace. Without being fucking exploited. Able to defend themselves and act with fucking integrity.

God damn it.
Last edited by starkind; 04-28-2022 at 08:53 PM..
Old 04-28-2022, 08:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
That is made at the patient's request. A child doesn't have the privilege of making that decision for themselves.
A mother has every right to make a decision. She will be raising a child in the hospital for years

I support your view if you adopt every child with an incurable illness, sit with them during every hospital stay, and pay their medical bills. Otherwise I’m going to say you support big government with this one
Closed Thread