Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2022, 10:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only one fantasizing about children here is you haha. Your eyes won’t believe it though even if you did type it. Check and see if there’s anything you can retort with on Fox!

Btw it’s spelled Capital not Capitol you proud proud boy.
OmG dude bustin out his spell check card

lol pathetic
Old 06-10-2022, 10:23 PM
Fire Giant

When trump offered the national guard for protection at the capital was he planning to use them for the insurrection? I heard putins KGB was waiting in the wings if the national guard failed. If that failed would he had made another phone call to urkraine?

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Last edited by Rethalis; 06-10-2022 at 10:27 PM..
Old 06-10-2022, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OmG dude bustin out his spell check card

lol pathetic
Haha ok groomer
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 06-10-2022, 10:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When trump offered the national guard for protection at the capital was he planning to use them for the insurrection? I heard putins KGB was waiting in the wings if the national guard failed.
You mean Pence? Maybe you should watch the hearings.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 06-10-2022, 10:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha ok groomer
You guyz the groomers tho

Sorry man, you just triggered and mad
Old 06-10-2022, 10:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The Watergate hearings doofus. But you’ll also say that’s not the same as what’s happening just like you tried to downplay Jan 6th due to your fox entertainment brainwashing.
You think I started this knife fight without looking that one up first?

The purpose of the Watergate hearings:

Quote:
To investigate "illegal, improper, or unethical activities" conducted by individuals involved with a campaign, nomination, and/or election of any candidate for President of the United States in the 1972 presidential election, and produce a final report with the committee's findings.
The purpose of the Jan 6th hearings:

Quote:
The committee will present previously unseen material documenting January 6th, receive witness testimony, and provide the American people an initial summary of its findings about the coordinated, multi-step effort to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election and prevent the transfer of power.
Those are two drastically different missions. The jan 6th committee is specifically designed to prove guilt, the watergate hearings were find out if there was any.

So again, my question stands, when has:

A legislative committee presented previously unseen material, witness testimony, and provide the American people an initial summary of its findings about a coordinated, multi-step effort... by anyone... to do anything!
Last edited by Jibartik; 06-10-2022 at 10:33 PM..
Old 06-10-2022, 10:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guyz the groomers tho

Sorry man, you just triggered and mad
Lol no u.. peak intelligence. Have fun at the “capitol” in 24!
Last edited by Skarne; 06-10-2022 at 10:33 PM..
Old 06-10-2022, 10:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You think I started this knife fight without looking that one up first?

The purpose of the Watergate hearings:

The purpouse of the jan 6th hearings:

Those are two drastically different missions. One is to prove guilt, the other is to find out if there is any.

So again, my question stands, when has:

A legislative committee presented previously unseen material, witness testimony, and provide the American people an initial summary of its findings about a coordinated, multi-step effort... by anyone... to do anything!
Lol ok buddy. Enjoy your nightly bath with Tucker Carlson.
Old 06-10-2022, 10:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Lol no u
lol no you shouldn't have bragged about going after people's kids in public

Sorry Groomer, but you got that weight around you neck now. Be loud and proud?
Old 06-10-2022, 10:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Lol ok buddy. Enjoy your nightly bath with Tucker Carlson.
I mean im getting that information straight from the directives of those hearings.

This is a fact, the jan 6th committee is specifically designed to publish its pre determined opinion that trump knew about the plans to attack the capital.

That's the whole reason this is happening, not to find out if it's true. To publish that they think it's true.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

look at that headline lol thats a goverment website this is like if the republicans held a hearing that people didnt love god.

When has this ever happened in american history?? This is insane to me nobody else sees this??
Closed Thread