Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 06-25-2022, 04:06 PM
Fire Giant

I remember the good old days of dismissing your epic pet and summoning a focused earth pet when you needed root.

When our pets could enrage, the carnage was amazing.
Old 06-26-2022, 08:25 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balimon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wouldn't count on completing the epic, but you don't need it to enjoy playing to mage. Get the baby epic focus staves, enjoy the journey to 60. This game is really about the journey anyways. If you're really serious about the epic please understand it's a massive commitment that you will likely come to resent.

Check out my guide to the epic, it has tips for getting the earth staff, and feel free to PM for more detailed info.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Kurrat%...ian_Epic_Guide
So I did, and I am super happy about them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://ibb.co/XSZ51F1
Old 06-26-2022, 10:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennyref [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I did, and I am super happy about them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://ibb.co/XSZ51F1
Nice man, congrats!

[ Kurrat - Arch Mage ]
[ Kurrate - Crusader ]
<Legacy of Fire>

Old 06-27-2022, 07:49 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balimon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice man, congrats!
Thank you kindly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-28-2022, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

Easier just to make a Magelo page and add the epic to that. Then go and do something that's more fun.
Old 07-02-2022, 04:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allishia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I finally got mage epic on my alt last year. Made her in 2015 and I've raided pretty active...it can happen just don't get in a hurry lol...best chance is join raid guild and save dkp /nod
congo rats fellow warrior.
Kittens Who Say Meow / Asgard / The Mystical Order / Forsaken / Aftermath
Sacrifice*P99G*
[] Tunare 2000+ Kabijito [] FippyDarkpaw TLP Radda []
Old 07-05-2022, 01:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by radda [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
congo rats fellow warrior.
Ty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-10-2022, 03:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Easier just to make a Magelo page and add the epic to that. Then go and do something that's more fun.
to be fair, it is a LOT of fun to get epic on a 46 mage. the pet cons red and just obliterates everything. i went to hhk, made macros for /pet attack dyrna, a noble, boshinko, carson, etc and my pet just laid waste to the entire zone and i got to 52 in a few hours.

however, having previously had an epic mage, one thing really shone through - the mage nerf/change awhile back, is a buff at lower levels and pretty big nerf at higher levels.

the pet stays level 49. enemies go up, so mob resists go up. at lower levels, its absolutely blasting 140 dds and stuns, then by 60 you can visibly see so many resists it starts to become distracting. add in CR resistant mobs and its just... eh.

still, 4k hp and 50 DS won't go out of style on p99 anytime soon. it can tank big mobs, its better than offrooting adds, its melee dps is okay, and it's stun potetental on sub 56 mobs is massive

when you get it, sac back to 46 and re-level or something.
Old 07-13-2022, 05:54 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Haha, thanks for that Eisley! Really enjoyed reading that!

If I ever manage to get that far, as to actually get the epic pet (again yes, not likely), I will make a promise here and now - I will de-level down to 46 - and plew through the levels again! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I started Rikex 20 of June, today I have enjoyed some Scepters in Feerroott [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

https://ibb.co/RY2xt8m
Old 07-13-2022, 06:28 PM
Fire Giant

Just to let you know, you cannot summon mage pet at 46, only can equip the epic.

Like all epics the clickys cant be used till level 50. Only ones that do work at 46 are the worn effect ones.../nod