Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2019, 08:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what guilds were you in?

i was vz obviously as it was the best eq server there ever was, but us pvp types kept tabs on the other red servers as i'm sure you did.
I was originally in Chosen Blood (light only) which then turned into Veneration. Which then turned into Discordia.... I did everything I could to stay away from Pandemonium.

Uhhh TZ was the best Sir! We even had a newsletter... Tallon Zek Times.
Old 07-23-2019, 09:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was originally in Chosen Blood (light only) which then turned into Veneration. Which then turned into Discordia.... I did everything I could to stay away from Pandemonium.

Uhhh TZ was the best Sir! We even had a newsletter... Tallon Zek Times.
yeah TZT was p funny. disco seemed like they had some nice people [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

y'all went xteam a lot sooner than vz did.
Old 07-23-2019, 09:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah TZT was p funny. disco seemed like they had some nice people [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

y'all went xteam a lot sooner than vz did.
PixelQuest... requires race relations.
Old 07-23-2019, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PixelQuest... requires race relations.
I'd like to see vid of you recounting some awesome live pvp experiences. Chatting about some of the old EQ pals you used to have and w/e. Easily best part of the game, and bluebies don't rly get it.

Fly your Zek flag with pride imo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-23-2019, 09:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
I'd like to see vid of you recounting some awesome live pvp experiences. Chatting about some of the old EQ pals you used to have and w/e. Easily best part of the game, and bluebies don't rly get it.

Fly your Zek flag with pride imo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Challenge accepted!

Easily the most memorable expansion involving PvP for me was Planes of Power. I will do a video with my necro who has the Title: of Tallon Zek. That will be a fun one. Thanks for the suggestion!!
Old 07-23-2019, 10:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
+1
Old 07-24-2019, 06:41 AM
Orc

Quote:
Challenge accepted!

Easily the most memorable expansion involving PvP for me was Planes of Power. I will do a video with my necro who has the Title: of Tallon Zek. That will be a fun one. Thanks for the suggestion!!
+2
Old 07-24-2019, 11:06 AM
Planar Protector

It would be cool for fuzy to make a red character and level him up and make videos about that.

It would be like my favorite episode of twilight zone: https://youtu.be/FC40drWHyoA?t=492
Old 07-24-2019, 12:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It would be cool for fuzy to make a red character and level him up and make videos about that.

It would be like my favorite episode of twilight zone: https://youtu.be/FC40drWHyoA?t=492
LOL. Solid analogy.
Old 07-24-2019, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

i'd lvl w him. we do fun duo all the way to 60 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread