Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2019, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jettison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You need to have more evidence than just trade logs..
wat if they do tho? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-08-2019, 01:02 PM
Fire Giant

Thank you!!
Old 07-08-2019, 01:18 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wat if they do tho? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well than that's totally fine! I want the scum banned as much as anyone, I just don't want them accidently deleting the accounts of non-RMT'ers just because they got a big gift by chance or something like that.

I gave away almost everything to noobs in Oasis, my stone, fungis, robes etc. Most of the plat I gave away in NFP for obvious reasons.
Old 07-08-2019, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah players share big ticket items all the time, it has to be something much more complicated than that. I'm sure it is, and if they told us, then the bad guys would just figure out ways around it I guess.

That said, I would like a wall of shamed of every banned in game character name, would be so big and so cool to see it grow for the next 50 years :P I dont even want to know why banned, just want to see a big list of names haha
Old 07-08-2019, 03:11 PM
Fire Giant

Default And you all mocked me

Hats off as always for doing the job that needs to be done. to those of you that called me out for making gm's aware of your actions, enjoy your time away from items and money to pay your rents.

All you haters that hate me for exposing stuff along the road can kiss my druids end, happy as always to see cheaters and exploiters gone. Wish you no mercy or happiness in your next game you ruin.

This is what should be done monthly, but we cant afford to pay our guides and devs enough. Monthly the house should be swept.

Keep stacking them corpses in EC too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] - teach em to ruin their own lands

---- Tluth is one of 100 im sure that watches often, and reports happily - >Tluth< /mic drop
Last edited by JDFriend99; 07-08-2019 at 03:13 PM..
Old 07-08-2019, 03:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jettison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sorry but this is a joke... I agree RMT'ers need to be punished but I've given out random big items before just for the hell of it. You can't tell me that you can tell 100% from logs alone that something is an RMT.

When I quit blue (AFTER they banned server to server trading), I gave away a manastone, well over 100k plat, multiple fungis etc. I would feel horrible if those people are now banned just because it looked "mysterious". You need to have more evidence than just trade logs... not everyone is greedy scum that wants to hoard everything til the day they die.
They have software that helps. Its not some random person says blah and they catch 100 folks, there are multi accounts that were bought etc im sure, as well as items that is why people poof. i'm sure you or someone giving items out 7 yrs ago isn't who got banned, AS rogean banned 400 + accts 5 yrs ago.

I have seen this software myself, not on this server but on helping one being made. You think everyday u see CS HOME and a guide or gm there they are afk parked and watching youtube? they arent you, they are online working on catching problem people.

Otherwise they are playing their account not listed as GUIDE or GM and or living a normal life.

If its CS HOME they are working. Yes they can catch any nefarious shit happening, weather they move on it is another story.

This place would rock if it was played right, but then there would be no issue to resolve i guess.
Old 07-08-2019, 04:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobolamr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Llandris & all of the crew who keep this server going - Thank you. Thank you VERY much.
This is what we should see. This and only this. Continued support for those that work hard to make the game right.
Old 07-12-2019, 10:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
You need to have more evidence than just trade logs... not everyone is greedy scum that wants to hoard everything til the day they die.

No, they don't. They can ban anyone, for any reason (or no reason), at any time. Including "suspicion of RMT with no evidence whatsoever."
Old 07-12-2019, 11:14 AM
Large Bat

Default Banned players in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, they don't. They can ban anyone, for any reason (or no reason), at any time. Including "suspicion of RMT with no evidence whatsoever."
Has there been any players in the past that have claimed to be wrongfully banned? Or does it seem like the bans have been accurate to this point?
Old 07-12-2019, 11:39 AM
Fire Giant

Here's the best answer you can deduct from every blog or post involving any online game.

Is it your server?

If not then you have 0 say, regardless of how cool you feel you are.

If at any time a developer or GM of a server feels like doing anything, they can do just that.

If its your server you can make your own rules. When you log into another server, you follow theirs. Super simple.

Im sure they feel the same way. There's no entitlement to play because u can type and log in, there is only a gift of being able to.