Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2019, 07:45 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Is there a guild that fits what I'm looking for ?

Hey all,

I've been looking around for specific info on raiding guilds and have yet to find it. Im wondering if there are any guilds that meet the following criteria:

1) no mandatory raid attendance. I have a family and job so I can only commit maybe 2-3 nights a week to raiding and it has to be after 6pm EST

2) DKP system, preferably one where I can bid on sellables to help gear my toons, but it's not a deal breaker If I can't.

3) Actively kills POH/POF minis, I'd love to not have to buy my Shammy epic for example.

KWSM meet some of my criteria but not others . What options are our there for me ? I have a lvl 60 Rog and 58 Shammy If that helps.
Old 07-23-2019, 07:47 PM
Kobold

This fits blood guard doesnt it?
Old 07-23-2019, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

Come to The Aegis Alliance, we group daily, have morning and prime time groups and raids of all difficulty! An all around fun group of guys and gals! I’d check out <Homeland Security> it’s one of our bigger guilds in the alliance or if you wanna truly start fresh <ALS>. We have secured many shaman epics.
Old 07-23-2019, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

1. With 16 hour windows on raid mobs you don’t get to pick the time you want to raid - when the mob spawns is when you go compete.

2. I think every guild that kills raid targets uses a DKP system. Some are mains before alts some arent and some it depends on the loot...

3. PoH mini are killed more by farm crews than official guild targets because they can be killed by 1 group or less. PoF minis are more hotly contested and will be a whole guild effort competing against a lot of the server no matter who you pick. Not every guild competes for them a lot though so if that’s your priority you should probably pick a guild that competes for them a lot.
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 07-23-2019, 09:50 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

PoF minis are more hotly contested and will be a whole guild effort competing against a lot of the server no matter who you pick. Not every guild competes for them a lot though so if that’s your priority you should probably pick a guild that competes for them a lot.
That's basically what I'm asking. Which guilds are casual raiding guilds that actually kill PoF minis? Kittens doesn't....
Old 07-23-2019, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

Dawn Believers kills golems occasionally. I don't think they contest them every spawn, but I have seen them going for them.
Old 07-28-2019, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

DB does but doesn't get many. Seems like Riot has been getting the most lately, but Riot bowed out of the last golem repop Friday (because CT window was the next day?) and it ended up being AM getting at least two of three, I think the third too.

BG and maybe AG seem to go after them frequently though. Not sure how often they get them.
Old 07-29-2019, 09:02 AM
Kobold

AG seems like a good fit for you, except for selling DKP items.
Old 07-29-2019, 03:34 PM
Sarnak

I think Riot and BG fit those parameters.
Old 07-29-2019, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pogs4ever [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think Riot and BG fit those parameters.
Quote:
1) no mandatory raid attendance. I have a family and job so I can only commit maybe 2-3 nights a week to raiding and it has to be after 6pm EST
Kittens would be perfect.

Quote:
2) DKP system, preferably one where I can bid on sellables to help gear my toons, but it's not a deal breaker If I can't.
Can't think of a single guild that allows this outside of a few vanity items (Red/White Dragon Tooth, AoN)

Quote:
3) Actively kills POH/POF minis, I'd love to not have to buy my Shammy epic for example.
Riot, Blood Guard, Aftermath, AEGIS Alliance guilds
Closed Thread