Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2019, 11:08 PM
Aviak

Cool Where to make platinum?

I understand there's a platinum/leveling guide on this site, but a lot of the recommendations are sadly beneficial for evil races.

So, I'm wondering what recommendations there are for farming some plat for a level 27 Shaman, soloing.

Ideally I'd be higher level, I know, but I need money for spells and alchemy.

Thanks in advanced for you help and comments!
Old 11-07-2019, 11:16 PM
Planar Protector

The best way to make plat is to make more levels.
Old 11-07-2019, 11:30 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The best way to make plat is to make more levels.
So helpful!
Old 11-07-2019, 11:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by keithjinternet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So helpful!
I mean... it's not a joke. You can work hard to make a few plat now, or you can pop out another 8 more levels and /list a mana stone and sell it for 10kpp or some shit.
Old 11-08-2019, 12:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean... it's not a joke. You can work hard to make a few plat now, or you can pop out another 8 more levels and /list a mana stone and sell it for 10kpp or some shit.
As long as you don't mind going without one since stuff on a /list is 1 per character so if you get a manastone on a character you won't be able to get a 2nd 1 on that character.
Old 11-08-2019, 12:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock2020 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As long as you don't mind going without one since stuff on a /list is 1 per character so if you get a manastone on a character you won't be able to get a 2nd 1 on that character.
Yeah that's incorrect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Manastone: Level 35, Distance 200, Z Distance 30, 1 Week Lockout.

Lockouts are indicated above, which means that once you have been granted an item from a /list, you cannot rejoin the same list for that period of time on that character.
Old 11-08-2019, 12:02 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock2020 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have zero desire to camp a spot for 3 days straight lol I know wild for someone who goes out of their way to post on a forum dedicated to a game that was popular 20 years ago
Old 11-08-2019, 06:44 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
You arent blocked from joining the list for the same item once you get it forever, it is only a lockout which means once that is up you can jump back on the manastone list with the same character.
Old 11-08-2019, 08:01 AM
Aviak

Quote:
It's a one week lockout. You could literally /list on a manastone once a week for seven months if you wanted to.
Old 11-07-2019, 11:22 PM
Banned

thex dagger quests resell rather well, i made a few thousand selling them already to guilds who are stocking up before quest gets cut from game.

lvl 8 you can solo Recfek Shralok in Kithicor, the lower level version (he's only lvl 11 in KF), shralok packs sell nicely as well
Closed Thread