Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2019, 01:56 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Question Bard 4 mob AoE limit?

I haven't played since Live, I started in Planes of power expansion, I was only a kid then & can't remember much...

I rolled a bard, mostly as I was interested in trying the AoE farming.

While trying to AoE farm in Qeynos, multiple people told me that there is a 4 mob limit with the AoE abilities atm?

I'm a little confused, and am getting different responses from multiple players, some are saying it's just until I get better instruments / abilities, some are saying there is a 25 limit?

I read the "non-classic compendium" and gathered that it is a 25 mob limit...
I just wanted to confirm this?

As being able to only aoe 4 mobs at time, I would level faster & more efficiently just meleeing mobs to death :P xD

I just wanted to have more information on Bard if anyone can help? And how it works on the "Green" server.

Is it just a 4 mob aoe limit as I have been told by multiple players? Or is this just until I gain access to instruments & better aoe abilities, how i have been told by a few other players?

& Does anyone have more information on how bard will change in the upcoming patches / expansions?
Closed Thread