Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-07-2019, 08:02 AM
Banned

Exclamation IM TALKING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valeriya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God these losers keep crying cause they cant compete. Item recharing is awesome if you can afford it so quit crying and get on seal teals level. Compete for it you nerds instead of
complaing and having gm's hold your hands
MEET ME IN GAME or the courtroom - you paying me for damages in this world or Norrath? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-07-2019, 02:06 PM
Sarnak

the most grievous offense of this shit is the fact that they act like they're the first ones to do it or think of it.

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 12-07-2019, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

I predicted the Steisand Effect... it has not happened, at least on Teal. I am sure it's happening more on green.

"This user was banned" the jokes on you lol. It won't change - it's classic - but because you whined about it, you drew a lot of attention.

Enjoy your wandless future against all of us and our powerful wands :-D
Old 12-07-2019, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

Correction: it HAS happened.
Old 12-09-2019, 08:25 PM
Large Bat

At the very least the GM's could put the spawn info for mina glimmerwing on the wiki. the VERY least. Been trying to figure out the spawn for a week now. my suspicioun is that harry potter maps was used to figure out the spawn because even with ranger track for a week its a no go.
Old 12-09-2019, 08:55 PM
Large Bat

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

guys able to make 100k and servers only be out a month. wow. guess using the wands hasn't helped him do that at all. Hoarding information like that and keeping it a secret is pretty scummy, and definitely greedy.
Old 12-09-2019, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

is this shit not accurate?

"For those who want to know. There are 4 'a fairie' spawns at the fairy ring (with Gearheart). Two of those 2 are her PH (a solo spawn next to a tree really close to the village and then two spawns where one of them is the PH next to a tree leading up to a hill. The 4th 'a fairie' spawns behind the tree and is not a PH)"
Old 12-09-2019, 08:58 PM
Large Bat

Only reason i found out about this item was because Neumo was using it to quad kite as an enchanter and I had never seen that before. He refused to tell me anything until i threatened to post a video of him doing it on the forums. They want to keep it a secret so badly. I think thats stupid. Why should a small percentage of people have access to something so powerful. On an enchanter he was able to quad kite 8 spawns in the time it took me to kill one spawn. Crazy exp for him. I get it rare spawns are in the game, but hoarding information like that is pretty awful for the server if you ask me.
Old 12-09-2019, 08:59 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is this shit not accurate?

"For those who want to know. There are 4 'a fairie' spawns at the fairy ring (with Gearheart). Two of those 2 are her PH (a solo spawn next to a tree really close to the village and then two spawns where one of them is the PH next to a tree leading up to a hill. The 4th 'a fairie' spawns behind the tree and is not a PH)"
no I camped that spawn for a day now and i havn't seen mina gimmerwing at all. there are two random spawns that they are using to get the wands, and they wont tell anyone how to spawn them.
Old 12-09-2019, 09:01 PM
Planar Protector

So
You want someone to just freely give up extremely valuable info they spent hours collecting by calling them “pal” then you try to bribe him with 2k. Next you tell someone named “rookie” you know how to make unlimited plat. You most likely are not only a liar, but also lazy and an untrustworthy little schemer. Seems to me this artelius made the right call.
Closed Thread