Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2019, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

I did it once more and succeeded using a paladin alt. I then used that trip to murder trumpy and grab a thex note, so I could go to faydwer and grab my bloodforge hammer and thex dagger at once. My little halfling cleric has some cool stuff now. Just have to use the thex for a caster alt someday
Old 11-10-2019, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did it once more and succeeded using a paladin alt. I then used that trip to murder trumpy and grab a thex note, so I could go to faydwer and grab my bloodforge hammer and thex dagger at once. My little halfling cleric has some cool stuff now. Just have to use the thex for a caster alt someday
wise. the daniels became very wealthy running this loop, shouting about daniel day-lewis and shaming the uggos as we went. there are more quests you can add, too.

rudely, powerful Palaman did not get cheevo for first successful turnin!
Old 11-10-2019, 09:28 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgriff02 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Update: Attempt #6 worked! I'm the proud owner of a new Shining Star of Light!
Got it after 6 attemp also [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-10-2019, 09:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgriff02 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes Identify will tell you if you have the right one.
So cool! I love it that Identify actually has applications! The only other use for Identify that I can think of is making sure you have the right Piece of a Medallion for the VP key quest, but maybe there are other uses.
Old 11-11-2019, 12:29 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So cool! I love it that Identify actually has applications! The only other use for Identify that I can think of is making sure you have the right Piece of a Medallion for the VP key quest, but maybe there are other uses.
So, you need a caster to cast a spell on you while you have the item picked up on your cursor?
Classes that cast Identify
Necromancer - Level 20
Wizard - Level 16
Magician - Level 16
Enchanter - Level 16
Old 11-11-2019, 04:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimstrike [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, you need a caster to cast a spell on you while you have the item picked up on your cursor?
Classes that cast Identify
Necromancer - Level 20
Wizard - Level 16
Magician - Level 16
Enchanter - Level 16
Exactly. But you missed ONE CLASS that can Identify!! Does anyone know what it is?

ALSO - once the Star of Eyes quest is put in (Temple of Sol Ro era?), anyone can quest a Star of Eyes and use it (from inventory) for instant-click Identify on any class.
Old 11-11-2019, 04:19 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

It's a fucking bard
Old 11-14-2019, 10:52 AM
Kobold

So, I have farmed and purchased hundreds of bone chips near Qeynos and my dwarf is still apprehensive with those damn human paladins. I understand that I should be amiable before I waste my honey jum, but this bone chip faction is whack.

Anyone know any other quests I can do to bump that faction up as a dwarf warrior or should I give up and make a human pally just for the turn ins?
Old 11-14-2019, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimstrike [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, I have farmed and purchased hundreds of bone chips near Qeynos and my dwarf is still apprehensive with those damn human paladins. I understand that I should be amiable before I waste my honey jum, but this bone chip faction is whack.

Anyone know any other quests I can do to bump that faction up as a dwarf warrior or should I give up and make a human pally just for the turn ins?
You should for two reasons: factions and convienant quest failure if you get the wrong potion it doesnt matter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-14-2019, 12:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You should for two reasons: factions and convienant quest failure if you get the wrong potion it doesnt matter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do we know the exact name of the (identified) potion needed? I am not sure that the wiki states this little detail that will get you murdered for handing in the incorrect potion.
Last edited by Grimstrike; 11-14-2019 at 12:23 PM.. Reason: clarification
Closed Thread