Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 07-02-2018, 04:02 PM
Large Bat

[QUOTE=anarchy_84;2682733]Hello. I installed the UI and it's working well, however my UI elements are insanely small on a 3200x1800 monitor. Is there any way to scale up the UI without changing the resolution?

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a current project for higher native resolutions.

This UI seems designed around 1080p. It's completely illegible for myself at native 3440x1440p and the client refuses to run full screen or stretch lower resolutions in windowed mode (tried wineq doesn't like UW).

I've been slowly working this to a 4k version. Mostly just the Player Window, Buff Window and Group Window. I'm using a separated multi hotbar setup. I don't like that inventory is attached to hotbar1 personally.

Hope the author doesn't mind. I think the Player window in particular is top notch. I just can't read anything without pressing my face to the monitor.
Old 07-03-2018, 05:21 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I just loaded this UI and my cursor is offset. I went back to my old UI and my cursor is still offset. Anyone know how to fix this?
Old 07-03-2018, 05:34 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I believe I fixed it...I had to go into the eqclient.ini file and change my screen resolution
Old 07-04-2018, 02:30 AM
Planar Protector

Idk sounds not classic
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 07-22-2018, 09:11 AM
Fire Giant

I don't know if this was ever asked before or ever attempted but is it possible to create a multi-tab UI chat window? I know this has been done for other online games such as EQ2, Eve, Wow and DAOC.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is just an example but you can see it has 5 tabs across the top which can be redone so you can add tabs to a single window. I don't want to have a whole bunch of windows open on my screen and just want one window with 3 tabs. The first tab for say/tell/ooc/shout, the second tab for guild and the third tab for anything else. Or assign filters to each tab?
Old 08-11-2018, 02:53 PM
Kobold

I was watching one of Sesserdrix necro guide videos and noticed he was using Duxa but also had his con colors changed. His target window showed the con and it also showed light blue cons which is very helpful. Anyone know what he did to do this?
Old 08-13-2018, 02:53 PM
Kobold

*** figured it out
Last edited by poofph; 08-13-2018 at 03:02 PM..
Old 10-06-2018, 04:57 AM
Aviak

So, when I install this it all seems to be working correctly, but the target graphics are missing, i just see a hitpoint bar, no graphic around it. Anyone know how to rectify that?
Old 10-14-2018, 08:21 PM
Aviak

Is there a way to copy my UI layout for one character to another?
Old 10-16-2018, 08:43 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Target BG Mission

I too am not seeing the Background image for the target window.

The TGA that the XML calls is indeed in the folder (it's also in the default folder).

Stream videos on youtube et al show this background for those using the Duxa UI. I tried installing from the All in One and the stand alone (they are identical).

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifewater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, when I install this it all seems to be working correctly, but the target graphics are missing, i just see a hitpoint bar, no graphic around it. Anyone know how to rectify that?