Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Old 09-20-2023, 08:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've already shown my Ionat fight https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPxeOVuX0G8 . I was averaging 4 Cannibalizes per Torpor on a marathon fight against a hard mob. That is about 20 seconds every minute. You can use your imagination to fill in the other 40 seconds.

You can also look at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umuVBewCNgY - I did 5000 damage to the Cliff Golem with just JBB, which is 1/6th of it's life.
Using our “imagination” and watching YouTube instead of looking at math is how we have come to live in a post-fact society. It’s also we get to 50 page threads that shouldn’t go past page 5.
Old 09-20-2023, 09:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Using our “imagination” and watching YouTube instead of looking at math is how we have come to live in a post-fact society. It’s also we get to 50 page threads that shouldn’t go past page 5.
In game videos are better proof than what you are offering, which is nothing so far. You can look at casting gaps in the video to figure out when you can cast JBB. I also literally posted a video with heavy JBB usage.

You are the one posting nonsense. That is how we came to a post truth society. You think snarky posts help for some strange reason. It just muddies the truth.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 09-20-2023 at 09:16 PM..
Old 09-20-2023, 09:46 PM
Kobold

This whole thread is just about people with different death risk tolerances, right?

Like if you want to give yourself the best chances of dropping a rare mob with a guaranteed drop, you might want to make sure your health stays above X% at all times and it might make sense to JBB more.

If you're farming a common mob with a rare drop, then you probably want to churn through them faster and so you're going to dot and canni more.

Either option is fine depending on what risk/reward you are going for.

What am I missing?
Old 09-20-2023, 09:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol
Old 09-20-2023, 09:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In game videos are better proof than what you are offering, which is nothing so far. You can look at casting gaps in the video to figure out when you can cast JBB. I also literally posted a video with heavy JBB usage.

You are the one posting nonsense. That is how we came to a post truth society. You think snarky posts help for some strange reason. It just muddies the truth.
GAPS IN CASTING

this guy is fucking oblivious, lol
Old 09-20-2023, 10:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kawhi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This whole thread is just about people with different death risk tolerances, right?

Like if you want to give yourself the best chances of dropping a rare mob with a guaranteed drop, you might want to make sure your health stays above X% at all times and it might make sense to JBB more.

If you're farming a common mob with a rare drop, then you probably want to churn through them faster and so you're going to dot and canni more.

Either option is fine depending on what risk/reward you are going for.

What am I missing?
You are correct. Nice summary. Sadly a lot of posters here are trolls, and simply cannot communicate like normal people. They will bloat threads for no reason.
Old 09-20-2023, 11:41 PM
Fire Giant

What? No. It's the opposite. You don't want to be stuck in an 8s cast when you're trying to stay alive lol
Old 09-20-2023, 11:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

I asked for a log of your fight and you said "use your imagination". Ok Tinker Bell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelld52 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What? No. It's the opposite. You don't want to be stuck in an 8s cast when you're trying to stay alive lol
Don't worry, he has FSI.
Last edited by Snaggles; 09-20-2023 at 11:52 PM..
Old 09-21-2023, 12:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I asked for a log of your fight and you said "use your imagination". Ok Tinker Bell.
I provided multiple videos for you. You can take a look at them and maybe try to learn something instead of being snarky. The videos show the same exact thing the logs do and more. You can see my HP, Mana and what was happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelld52 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You just need to play your Shaman some more and not assume you know everything about how the class works.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 09-21-2023 at 12:30 AM..
Old 09-21-2023, 12:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
You just need to play your Shaman some more and not assume you know everything about how the class works.
I love shaman so much I have a level 30 shaman of each race. Two barbarians, one male and one female.

You also were saying not to bind wound or something in another post. You crazy man