Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2020, 04:29 PM
Banned

used to deliver pizza's as a kid, one time walked up 3 flights of stairs to old persons apartment. tbh im a nice guy and i dont give a fuck about tips from old people. But this one has always stuck out. sell pizza, get 50 cent tip, fixed income, whatever i dont care. but on the way out she says wait, wait, come back. and opens my hand and takes back 1 of the quarters....

Now, i don't think it had anything to do with the fixed income at that point, this quarter was actually shiny, more shiny compared to the other one i had been given.

This is my story of the shiny quarter woman. Good luck.
Old 02-13-2020, 04:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrekt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, dude, Nirgon isn't larping as a Reich-wing incel, he IS a Reich-wing incel.

Were you at Charlottesville marching and screaming hate chants until spit runs down your gobble?

Show us in this video which one you are...

https://youtu.be/zcoYKuoiUrY

Actually we're all moderates; you seem to forget that our current president was elected almost entirely due to saying things similar to what we've been saying. We are the centrists, the alt-right (none of whose views I've seen in this forum) are the radicals. And even they are surprisingly popular, considering the far-out stuff they say.
Old 02-13-2020, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-13-2020, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

I know you can do better than that, Teppler/Polycaster.
Old 02-13-2020, 04:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrekt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, dude, Nirgon isn't larping as a Reich-wing incel, he IS a Reich-wing incel.

Were you at Charlottesville marching and screaming hate chants until spit runs down your gobble?

Show us in this video which one you are...

https://youtu.be/zcoYKuoiUrY
More nonsense from a random
Old 02-13-2020, 04:51 PM
Kobold

I do hold serious convictions and beliefs. Those convictions and beliefs are not as rare as you hope they are.
Old 02-13-2020, 04:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polycaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do hold serious convictions and beliefs. Those convictions and beliefs are not as rare as you hope they are.
are you the pokedex guy or not
Old 02-13-2020, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polycaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's not what a centrist or a moderate means at all, person who claims "racial minorities, at least from the places we bring them in from, are used to and prefer a certain style of government that is incompatible with the Western ideal. They have no concept of freedom and limited government" and that mysterious forces are "creating and bringing in more of them so that the US transitions from a free Republic to a 3rd world oligarchy."
Old 02-13-2020, 05:01 PM
Sarnak

"Originally Posted by Tilien View Post
Since we're talking about context of stuff that happened in 2011, this is the type of joke that was acceptable by Holocaust members:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon
Problem: Reika possibly jewish

Rationale: Loot grubbing guild hopper. Warrants investigation if this is true.

Solution: Measure his nose.

Do we have a record of Nirgon being barred from the guild to show the guild's concern of anti-Jewish tropes? If so I'll believe the guild was acting in good faith concerning the name."

Convicted of being Reich-wing trash. Take all your little hatecels and fuck back off to Red.
Old 02-13-2020, 05:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are you the pokedex guy or not
I don't know what that means, so probably not.

Centrist/moderate doesn't have a fixed definition, it depends on the political spectrum at the time. Those things you quote are essentially what got Trump elected; if those beliefs weren't mainstream he wouldn't have blown out the republican primary as well as won the general election.

To be fair, there really isn't a true central position any more, as the political spectrum is increasingly a bi-modal distribution; big humps at the extremes with a deep trough in the middle. When I said centrist/ moderate, I meant the big peak at the right end of the spectrum, not the valley of boomers that think Sean Hannity is hard core right wing.