Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2013, 02:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would I want to switch?
for money............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .
Old 06-28-2013, 03:03 AM
Planar Protector

Wink

Lol, that's silly.

Red99
Old 06-28-2013, 03:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maryland's a tier 1 school, I work for PowerScore part time because I enjoy teaching it's not a secret you could prolly even google my bio on the site, I own a tax debt resolution company and my wife works for my in-laws who own a catering business. My life ain't some big secret.
from phone service @ poker company to owning business and rich in laws
Old 06-28-2013, 10:18 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maryland's a tier 1 school, I work for PowerScore part time because I enjoy teaching it's not a secret you could prolly even google my bio on the site, I own a tax debt resolution company and my wife works for my in-laws who own a catering business. My life ain't some big secret.
Maryland is #41, making it BARELY Tier 1. The conventional wisdom is that going to a school outside top 25 is a bad investment, because all of the schools outside the top 25 are shit and do not provide good employment opportunities in the post-housing crisis/Obama world.

You work for PowerScore because you went to Maryland, meaning you have to supplement your income doing LSAT tutoring because you could not get a real job from your shitty law degree.

Someone as arrogant as you would not have gone to a shit school like Maryland if you had done well on the LSAT. So, stop "presiding" over the forums like you are some big badass, throwing around $10 words and trying to maintain the facade that you are some rainmaking lawyer.

TL;DR Successful attorneys with real law degrees do not teach PowerScore and spend 80% of waking hours on EQ forums or in game. You are a fucking loser. Get over yourself.
Old 06-28-2013, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Not that my personal life is particularly interesting but I went to maryland because my wife's family owns a catering business, of which she is a part of and being groomed to take over eventually. I had a job already lined up before law school and it made no sense to go to NYU (a school I was accepted to) and forgo hundreds of thousands of dollars of income just so I have a fancier piece of paper on my wall. Perhaps on an Internet forum it makes for fodder or what not, and that's fine, but I can't reiterate enough I find trolls about my financial status absolutely hilarious because I've been incredibly blessed to be born into the family I was, and marry into the family I did, where money doesn't matter and I can pursue whatever business opportunities I want.

I teach on the side because teaching is my passion in life. Some of us do things we enjoy where money is not a factor, that is one of them for me. I enjoy the logic of the LSAT, I nerd out over it and I find it incredibly rewarding to watch the brains of the students I tutor click when they finally get "it".

I hope my personal life story was interesting, it sounds like you have a lot of anger and resentment, I hope you find some inner peace in your life, and I wish you the very best.
Old 06-28-2013, 11:01 AM
Banned

didnt read any of that but LETS GO WHALERS
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

p.s. shoulda went to tunxis like me bro shits classic
Old 06-28-2013, 11:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Not that my personal life is particularly interesting but I went to maryland because my wife's family owns a catering business, of which she is a part of and being groomed to take over eventually. I had a job already lined up before law school and it made no sense to go to NYU (a school I was accepted to) and forgo hundreds of thousands of dollars of income just so I have a fancier piece of paper on my wall. Perhaps on an Internet forum it makes for fodder or what not, and that's fine, but I can't reiterate enough I find trolls about my financial status absolutely hilarious because I've been incredibly blessed to be born into the family I was, and marry into the family I did, where money doesn't matter and I can pursue whatever business opportunities I want.

I teach on the side because teaching is my passion in life. Some of us do things we enjoy where money is not a factor, that is one of them for me. I enjoy the logic of the LSAT, I nerd out over it and I find it incredibly rewarding to watch the brains of the students I tutor click when they finally get "it".

I hope my personal life story was interesting, it sounds like you have a lot of anger and resentment, I hope you find some inner peace in your life, and I wish you the very best.
ya'll need to be nicer to big hb
Old 06-28-2013, 11:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloinz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
for money............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .
Sound logic from guy that switches to nilly for pixels right faerie?
Old 06-28-2013, 11:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrobbGangsta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maryland is #41, making it BARELY Tier 1. The conventional wisdom is that going to a school outside top 25 is a bad investment, because all of the schools outside the top 25 are shit and do not provide good employment opportunities in the post-housing crisis/Obama world.

You work for PowerScore because you went to Maryland, meaning you have to supplement your income doing LSAT tutoring because you could not get a real job from your shitty law degree.

Someone as arrogant as you would not have gone to a shit school like Maryland if you had done well on the LSAT. So, stop "presiding" over the forums like you are some big badass, throwing around $10 words and trying to maintain the facade that you are some rainmaking lawyer.

TL;DR Successful attorneys with real law degrees do not teach PowerScore and spend 80% of waking hours on EQ forums or in game. You are a fucking loser. Get over yourself.
sheez calm down bro, attacking hb is a fav past time but keep it within the boundaries of norrath dawg.
Old 06-28-2013, 11:13 AM
Banned

I enjoy the logic of the LSAT
Closed Thread