Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2013, 09:28 PM
Planar Protector

So Jupe basically the dos exqius guy?
Old 06-28-2013, 09:29 PM
Planar Protector

jupes the fat black guy on transformers?
Old 06-28-2013, 09:38 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-28-2013, 10:34 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-28-2013, 11:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do what jupe did, skip school completely by hacking into the DoD when you are 12, help un named gov organization track terrorists for 6 years, get letter of rec from head of cyber command to one of the worlds biggest companies, become head of network security for said company. profit.

School is really for people who cannot do already. the people who can will always be ahead of you.
Part of this is true, you can have any degree you want, if you are fucking stupid you will never get or hold a real job, and a degree wont change much.

I don't however believe anything Agatha says as he is a giant troll.
Old 06-29-2013, 01:37 AM
Banned

Frankly I don't care what majority of people on the internet think, Tomato_king if you do live near us, and possibly knew of me or Agatha you wouldn't be making such a post. As for anything else, Anyone smart enough to look up some of the aliases and such I use can find a link to shit that happened. Friends I have made over the years from vztz to here in the EQ emu community that are close enough to know the real me know some of the story. IM ALREADY IN UR GIBSON EATING AWAY WITH THE COOKIE MONSTER! #main dot obs pras ago/phatty/rain/boxocide
Old 06-29-2013, 01:59 AM
Banned

Made well over a quarter mil last year being a dirty bottom feeding oil pig super, you nerds afraid to get your hands dirty don't realize where the real money is at.

My education costed me around 3800$ total. GG.

Go get your pressure welding tickets, and rig up.
Old 06-29-2013, 03:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snufz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Made well over a quarter mil last year being a dirty bottom feeding oil pig super, you nerds afraid to get your hands dirty don't realize where the real money is at.

My education costed me around 3800$ total. GG.

Go get your pressure welding tickets, and rig up.
Couldn't hack it, always had a room mate and was never home - I can endure some shit as long as I get to go home at the end of each shift.
Old 06-29-2013, 03:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do what jupe did, skip school completely by hacking into the DoD when you are 12, help un named gov organization track terrorists for 6 years, get letter of rec from head of cyber command to one of the worlds biggest companies, become head of network security for said company. profit.

School is really for people who cannot do already. the people who can will always be ahead of you.
Tbh I'm almost with Agatha on this one however...

Some people go to school because they like what they want to learn. Not because of a big fat paycheck. For example, Tolkien liked language so he went to learn about language, not to become a millionaire. He rubbed elbows with the right people, made a language, wrote a few books. Enjoyed his life (I imagine).

However university in America is simply a pedigree system. Not many people go to actually learn shit. And most come out brainwashed as fuck. It's sad. End of story.
Last edited by runlvlzero; 06-29-2013 at 03:54 AM..
Old 06-29-2013, 10:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Couldn't hack it, always had a room mate and was never home - I can endure some shit as long as I get to go home at the end of each shift.
True, to make the big bucks you will never be home, and likely on live out allowance in some shithole basement suite in fort mac or some pipeline.
Closed Thread