Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2018, 12:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
really? but whats her motive?
The only motive I could find is "Merritt and the law enforcement official said there had been a noise complaint the day Jean was shot. The law enforcement official said Jean told his girlfriend that two women from the leasing office came by his apartment after he got off work and he wasn’t playing music at the time."

It's possible she just lost it after a long shift. If so, she's fucked. Then again, it is Texas.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 09-15-2018, 12:58 AM
Planar Protector

Have BLM been mobilized yet?
Old 09-15-2018, 01:08 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have BLM been mobilized yet?
try as they might, BLM is having a hard time proving she is Racist. except of course for the fact she is white
Last edited by Topgunben; 09-15-2018 at 01:15 AM..
Old 09-15-2018, 02:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
try as they might, BLM is having a hard time proving she is Racist. except of course for the fact she is white
To some readers, black man gets shot...white person is involved directly/indirectly = racism + protests.

The fact that it's Texas I'm not so sure there'll be high level protests/coverage but if the media is it's irresponsible self they could go wild with the story.
Old 09-15-2018, 03:05 AM
Planar Protector

Maybe a break up gone terribly bad? Either way she murdered him. Has there been anything on forceful entry or not into his apartment?
Old 09-15-2018, 08:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe a break up gone terribly bad? Either way she murdered him. Has there been anything on forceful entry or not into his apartment?
Two witnesses heard knocks. And one heard "let me in, let me in".

I'm going for dumbass Murican with prior relationship.

Sticking to premeditated.

Seems safe to assume she was upset and mad after a long shift, knew him, and deliberately went to that apartment not at all on accident.

I once accidentally went into the wrong apartment, but the door had been wide open and I immediately turned around and left. I didn't live there, was visiting my brother and was unfamiliar. It's remotely possible, but no one should be blowing away people just for standing there. And the other facts point to her being an asshole who requires a quick and speedy euthanasia.
Last edited by clevergirl; 09-15-2018 at 08:40 AM..
Old 09-15-2018, 08:43 AM
Banned

I haven't heard of this story (I live in a Conservative bubble)

You're telling me a cop broke into someone else's home and shot them and said they thought it was their apartment?

How did she get in? Does she have a key? Does she know the guy? Why did she think it was her apartment? Was she drunk?

Sounds like a corrupt cop to me trying to cover their tracks. This is manslaughter, at least.

I'm a Leftist now so I'm learning to hate cops, bear with me.
Old 09-15-2018, 09:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Two witnesses heard knocks. And one heard "let me in, let me in".

I'm going for dumbass Murican with prior relationship.

Sticking to premeditated.

Seems safe to assume she was upset and mad after a long shift, knew him, and deliberately went to that apartment not at all on accident.

I once accidentally went into the wrong apartment, but the door had been wide open and I immediately turned around and left. I didn't live there, was visiting my brother and was unfamiliar. It's remotely possible, but no one should be blowing away people just for standing there. And the other facts point to her being an asshole who requires a quick and speedy euthanasia.
She has stated she never spoke or met with him before the shooting.
Old 09-15-2018, 10:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
She has stated she never spoke or met with him before the shooting.
I read a few rumors that isn't the case. It's important the detectives find this out.

Basically she shouldn't get a free pass though. This was wilful negligence at the least. IMO only a homicidal maniac stands in a doorway blocking the exit without taking cover and shoots unarmed people however.

The jury will have to decide whether her testimony is true or false.

Being a cop sucks and involves risk. That's part of the job. It's not a good excuse to shoot someone.
Last edited by clevergirl; 09-15-2018 at 10:52 AM..
Old 09-15-2018, 11:41 AM
Planar Protector

This sounds more to be premeditated, and she has psycho eyes in her pictures. Doesn't she have a previous shooting on her police record?