Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2020, 05:15 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default Newbie hotspots

I'm rerolling with a friend and we could use some help with finding where people like to group nowadays. We just ran to Unrest but it seems like this zone may be inactive for our level. I understand that this is the blue server and a good chunk of the server has already leveled up, and green has been absorbing some of the people wanting to level up. For us bluebies, where do we go?
Old 06-19-2020, 08:56 PM
Large Rat

I’m at level 15 now. Got there in Crushbone. Grouped half the time. So... it’s possible to find one there.
Old 06-19-2020, 09:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcweb80 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m at level 15 now. Got there in Crushbone. Grouped half the time. So... it’s possible to find one there.
At level 15 Sisters Bandits (Lesser Faydark) are perfect. Good platina. The best at that level and many later. You will wish to be the only one for these. But likely you will probably see someone already camping them.

Also, did you get yourself 8 slot, 10% weight reduction, giant size(!) bags? You can start camping bag holder at lvl 12 or 13. Kithinor Forrest. See more bellow (they also sell for 70-100 platina each), but not sure what the demand for them is on Blue.

Map, location: https://wiki.project1999.com/Recfek_...ithicor_Forest)

At night, this area gets dangerous, but if you stay on the wall, you will be safe. Spiders are placeholders for Shralock. When he spawns (about every half hour or so) you get your Shralock Pack. So drop is 100%. Spiders spawn around every 6 1/2 minute.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Shralok_Pack
Old 06-19-2020, 09:46 PM
Fire Giant

All your answers are here!

https://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide
Old 06-19-2020, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's really more for soloing/duoing/trioing. For full grouping there's:

http://wiki.project1999.com/Group_Hunting_Spots

... but it's not nearly as complete (please feel free to edit it and add spots!)

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 06-19-2020 at 10:10 PM..
Old 06-19-2020, 10:42 PM
Fire Giant

The lower end dungeons are less crowded then they were when Green launched. With the changes made to ZEM I've found outdoor zones to be a lot more populated than they used to be. Might be worth doing a /who all on oasis and the Karanas and sending some tells to get an idea of whether people in your level range are grouping there.
Last edited by Philistine; 06-19-2020 at 10:46 PM..
Old 06-19-2020, 11:37 PM
Fire Giant

Theres a column for grp and solo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] muahaha
Old 06-20-2020, 01:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Theres a column for grp and solo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] muahaha
This is true, but it really depends on the spot. Many of the spots there don't have enough for more than two or three people, so that's the group it refers to.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-20-2020, 08:11 AM
Sarnak

Here’s what I have done so far and the exp has been fantastic:

I stayed in these zones until mobs started turning green:
Crushbone
Oasis
Unrest
Najena (entire back area where widowmistress is)
Solusek Eye (goblin tunnels first then keep area)

This got me to 38 in a heartbeat and the zones were pretty fun. Grouping will be hard to find in najena and solusek, but if you can get a partner, the zem exp is worth it
Old 06-20-2020, 08:36 AM
Large Rat

That’s helpful so far. I guess what we need to know is where are all the lowbies NOW. I’m headed to oasis to check it out. What about The Gorge of King Xorbb? Does anyone go there still? It seems like a pretty good setup. Druid ring nearby, town nearby, easy to pull to zone, high ZEM (right?). Between that and runny eye you could be set for awhile.
Closed Thread