Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2021, 02:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't make an atomic bomb dipshit. Just like I'm not knowingly injecting baby fetuses into my body.

Your concept of culpability and false equivelence is beyond retarded. That is some seriously impressive mental gymnastics.
While fetal cell lines may be used to develop or manufacture COVID-19 vaccines, the vaccines themselves do not contain any aborted fetal cells. The mRNA COVID-19 vaccines produced by Pfizer and Moderna do not require the use of any fetal cell cultures in order to manufacture (produce) the vaccine. Early in the development of mRNA vaccine technology, fetal cells were used for “proof of concept” (to demonstrate how a cell could take up mRNA and produce the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein) or to characterize the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.

The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines were found to be ethically uncontroversial by the pro-life policy organization the Charlotte Lozier Institute. Further, the Secretariat of Pro-Life Activities, a committee within the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops, has stated: “neither Pfizer nor Moderna used an abortion-derived cell line in the development or production of the vaccine. However, such a cell line was used to test the efficacy of both vaccines. Thus, while neither vaccine is completely free from any use of abortion-derived cell lines, in these two cases the use is very remote from the initial evil of the abortion…one may receive any of the clinically recommended vaccines in good conscience with the assurance that reception of such vaccines does not involve immoral cooperation in abortion.”
Old 05-07-2021, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

I didnt read any of that but did you know that spike protines are what the zombie virus is?
Old 05-07-2021, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288
None of the covid vaccines contain this you moron lol
The Johnson & Johnson flavor of the TrumpVax, as a normal vaccine, is propagated via cancerous fetal cells from a 1985 abortion, which are then pureed and centrifuged. You'll have to decide whether you think this qualifies as fetal tissue. Personally, I wonder why anyone would intentionally inject pureed cancer cells into their body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue
Ignorance on display.
Byue, if you want to change people's minds, why don't you post facts rather than calling them idiots? And while I am the last person to defend US Imperialism, the atomic bomb was used 76 years ago. I don't think anyone alive can reasonably be held responsible for that. Even Henry Kissinger, then 23, was busy oppressing conquered Germany rather than deciding to nuke Japan. Why don't you talk about the US drone assassinations? Wikipedia claims over 10,000 deaths of which some 1500 were civilians and 400 were children. It's a beautifully bipartisan program, too. Obama started it and Trump expanded it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart
The alternative? An FDA with expertise in neither food nor drug? I'm not going to see a doctor for my ruptured appendix, he's a career medical insider!
I don't see how you can claim that the FDA is an alternative to government/corporate corruption when it is in fact part of the government. Emergency surgeries are one of the few things our medical system does well, probably because it's difficult to fake a clinical trial of someone bleeding to death in front of you. But for everything else, well, why do you think there exists a complete parallel health care system in the US that people pay for out of their own pockets? For example, the Kresser Institute. If the mainstream medical system actually worked they would have crushed the alternative practitioners by now.
Old 05-07-2021, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Johnson & Johnson flavor of the TrumpVax, as a normal vaccine, is propagated via cancerous fetal cells from a 1985 abortion, which are then pureed and centrifuged. You'll have to decide whether you think this qualifies as fetal tissue. Personally, I wonder why anyone would intentionally inject pureed cancer cells into their body.

Byue, if you want to change people's minds, why don't you post facts rather than calling them idiots? And while I am the last person to defend US Imperialism, the atomic bomb was used 76 years ago. I don't think anyone alive can reasonably be held responsible for that. Even Henry Kissinger, then 23, was busy oppressing conquered Germany rather than deciding to nuke Japan. Why don't you talk about the US drone assassinations? Wikipedia claims over 10,000 deaths of which some 1500 were civilians and 400 were children. It's a beautifully bipartisan program, too. Obama started it and Trump expanded it.

I don't see how you can claim that the FDA is an alternative to government/corporate corruption when it is in fact part of the government. Emergency surgeries are one of the few things our medical system does well, probably because it's difficult to fake a clinical trial of someone bleeding to death in front of you. But for everything else, well, why do you think there exists a complete parallel health care system in the US that people pay for out of their own pockets? For example, the Kresser Institute. If the mainstream medical system actually worked they would have crushed the alternative practitioners by now.
Things you are told by QAnon followers don’t qualify as accurate sources lol
Old 05-07-2021, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For example, the Kresser Institute.

Chris Kresser, M.S., L.Ac., is a renowned expert, leading clinician, and top educator in the fields of Functional Medicine and ancestral health. He has appeared regularly in the media, including The Dr. Oz Show and Fox & Friends.
Sounds legit.
Old 05-07-2021, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Things you are told by QAnon followers don’t qualify as accurate sources lol
How about Reuters?

Quote:
Johnson & Johnson used a human fetal cell line called PER.C6, developed from the retinal cells of an 18-week-old fetus aborted in 1985 in its production and manufacturing stages. “Though fetal cells are used in the production of the vaccine, they do not remain after the production process,” Adalja explained. “The contents of the vaccine or filtered in a way that removes extraneous material prior to packaging.”
He calls it filtering rather than pureeing and centrifuging, but he means the same thing. Simply put, they do not know what is actually in there.
Old 05-07-2021, 03:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
How about Reuters?

He calls it filtering rather than pureeing and centrifuging, but he means the same thing. Simply put, they do not know what is actually in there.
Bro quit posting acupuncturists like they know anything about immunology.
Old 05-07-2021, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
How about Reuters?

I’m not really sure what your point is. It’s not like using a fetal cell in a production stage in order to create a vaccine for testing is dangerous to your health when you get the vaccine lol
Old 05-07-2021, 04:29 PM
Banned

I would venture to say "sin" is in there, as well as I pretty much all of the other vaccines for other stuff. I don't want that shit in my body. Final answer.
Old 05-07-2021, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would venture to say "sin" is in there, as well as I pretty much all of the other vaccines for other stuff. I don't want that shit in my body. Final answer.
You’re a moron lol
Closed Thread