Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2019, 07:58 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not realistic to start this at Level 1, might as well just level up first in w/e starter area and then make your way over to the one zone.
Yeah, seems like if you wanted to limit it to one zone, you would have to either choose a utility zone (city) or a fun zone (OoT). If you did a continent, you wouldn't have to make that choice.

If you chose the single zone, you would need to look at the zone's itemization, and beyond the obvious (allowing outside trips for training, spells) would need to decide how outside gear could be brought in. For instance in OoT, IIRC the only in-zone weapon that's any good is the SHM-only spear.

Still, I think either Odus or OoT would be fun.
Old 08-28-2019, 08:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would be nice to see goblin and aviak groups going, that content is never touched.
Haha this is so true, I wish I leveled killing mermaids so bad. Maybe on Green we should make this happen Zur?

Side note and totally not related, speaking of the Ocean of tears, i want to connect these dots regarding the sister of elrosi island:

1. The zone Dock.
2. Woodelf women: Check.
3. Woldelf males: ...nope.
4. 2 Sisters in a hut, with a bed.
5. they have fancy swords.
6. main hut has: merchant, and a room with beds everywhere.
7. level 60 wood elf inside hut, can be very aggressive.
8. all woodelfs drop chastity belts.

Ok so lets connect em...

I think the sisters of elrosi, are a reformatory for wood elf girls (2. Woodelf females: Check. 3. Woldelf males: ...nope.) that have been spending a bit too much time with those nasty dark elves, hence (8. all woodelfs drop chastity belts.)

But what the city council of kelethin don't know is that the person in charge of the whole operation (7. level 60 wood elf inside hut) is actually a pimp (can be very aggressive.) and is just using it to collect the types of people she can corrupt, and then once they are shipped to the island turns them into prostitutes (6. main hut: merchant, beds everywhere.) for travelers stopping at (1. The zone Dock.) an area notorious in nearly every culture for being full of this ancient profession.

Security at the Elrosi Whore House is maintained by 2 lieutenants, former members who have devious dark elvish sex in their private hut (4. 2 Sisters in a hut, with a bed.) are awarded this right because they maintain security for the Pimp of Elrosi with the use of their special swords (5. they have fancy swords.)

So be mindful when your groupmate says he must travel through the ocean of tears, make sure they get checked out at the clinic after.
Old 08-28-2019, 08:21 PM
Planar Protector

Kithicor Forest?
Old 08-28-2019, 09:00 PM
Former Guide

Should make the zone level range based, all of the beaten path areas. Hell, call it <Off the Beaten Path>.

Everfrost 1-15
Runnyeye 10-25
Dalnir 20-35
Droga 30-40
Etc

Not sure if those levels work, but you get the idea.

Can periodically switch (every 3 months? ) to some other zone list.
Last edited by Sunderfury; 08-28-2019 at 09:02 PM..
Old 08-28-2019, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha this is so true, I wish I leveled killing mermaids so bad. Maybe on Green we should make this happen Zur?
Would need to be PvP or no "Play Nice Policy" server for it to be fun enough to me. Holding down the Seafuries and various other camps against invaders is fun. If it's just a retarded system of whoever tags first, then no.
Old 08-28-2019, 11:03 PM
Planar Protector

How about a Erudite only guild that has to go 1-60 on Odus.

Stonebrunt and Hole can allow for like 30-60.
Last edited by ScottBerta; 08-28-2019 at 11:06 PM..
Old 08-28-2019, 11:26 PM
Skeleton

Race=Ogres
Zone=Ak’Anon
Guild name = Big Butts Small Doors
Old 08-28-2019, 11:30 PM
Sarnak

I've had similar thoughts on the Odus-only characters, didn't realize there were so many with the same interest.

Perhaps this should be a thing.
Old 08-29-2019, 01:00 AM
Sarnak

Darkelves only. May not enter the commonlands. Neriak, nek, lavastorm, najena, sola, solb only.
Old 08-29-2019, 03:02 AM
Fire Giant

I would play halas and qeynos city starters only and never go farther then karanas. I played a barbarian warrior to lvl 30 solo and had zero outside help and karanas was as far as I could go. Was a lot of fun. Great quests with bandits and rabid pelts to make exp and pp off greens in downtime. Was able to blacksmith my weapons until I could do langseax of the wolves sword quests for 1h and 2h slashers. Good times. Plenty of merchants with bandages for sale around all the karanas can exp right next to them to reload. Tailored my WR bags. Forged my plate armor. Had queynos aqueducts for 5hp rings and earrings (at least I could fill ever slot early). Get dungeons like permafrost and paw. Good quests. Rare spawns like pyzjn and quilmane. Plenty of fun exp spots and classic gear. South karans ogres lootz etc etc. Would be fun to do with a guild and try to end goal do a vox and have a kickass raid target also!
Closed Thread