Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2019, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Na, I’m gravely concerned about our next generation and white children. I would understand why it’s a topic you don’t want to touch though. I’ve seen you root for whites to be bred out of existence before. You are genetically suicidal in your political beliefs. You don’t think that has grave effects on your son?
Haha good troll, my kids are whiter than yours and I’m not white
Old 10-14-2019, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha good troll, my kids are whiter than yours and I’m not white
Teppler definitely doesn't have kids. He's not even allowed near children according to the court order.
Old 10-14-2019, 12:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your anger is misguided and misplaced. Read crime statistics by race if you think white people are especially dangerous. You have been indoctrinated to believe false things. Your minority friends will eat you and your family alive when it’s convenient for them, history shows. You should understand this for your sons sake.

Yikes. Seek help. Your swastika is showing through again.
Old 10-14-2019, 12:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yikes. Seek help. Your swastika is showing through again.
Na I'm not letting you off the hook. What did I say that’s incorrect exactly?

You think white people are especially dangerous. Sorry the stats say the opposite is true. Come face the lies you’ve been fed.
Old 10-14-2019, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Your anger is misguided and misplaced. Read crime statistics by race if you think white people are especially dangerous. You have been indoctrinated to believe false things. Your minority friends will eat you and your family alive when it’s convenient for them, history shows. You should understand this for your sons sake.
This is true. I plan on taking over Iran and doing this to the entirety of the non Christian population of the Middle East utilizing Iran’s great and unmatched military
Old 10-14-2019, 12:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Read crime statistics by race if you think white people are especially dangerous.
I have and the fact is whites do most of the crime. It's a big problem.
Old 10-14-2019, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

When did this forum become a safe haven for racists and Nazi sympathizers? You'd think that a 20 year old elf sim wouldn't cater to those sorts of people.
Old 10-14-2019, 12:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When did this forum become a safe haven for racists and Nazi sympathizers? You'd think that a 20 year old elf sim wouldn't cater to those sorts of people.
Wtf is wrong with you that you can’t have a discussion and you have to whine and stamp your feet abut nazis. Answer the damn questions and face your hypocrisy.
Old 10-14-2019, 12:48 PM
Banned

darK elvES GuD
HigH elvES BAD
Old 10-14-2019, 12:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have and the fact is whites do most of the crime. It's a big problem.
You’re not accounting for % rates wonkie. I know all the dishonest tactics you types do beforehand.
Closed Thread