Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2019, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

So far you've called me insane, crazy and shit tier. Why do the admins let you run your fuckin mouth and never get banned. Hmmmm.
I have been to planned Parenthood, they deal out destructive hormones, promote youth sexual activity and do abortions all on the public dollar. So thank you to Trump for defunding one of the many satanic organizations the public pays for without their consent.
Old 10-15-2019, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So far you've called me insane, crazy and shit tier. Why do the admins let you run your fuckin mouth and never get banned. Hmmmm.
I have been to planned Parenthood, they deal out destructive hormones, promote youth sexual activity and do abortions all on the public dollar. So thank you to Trump for defunding one of the many satanic organizations the public pays for without their consent.
Yikes.
Old 10-15-2019, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Satanic? At least I can see Cazic Thule or Innoruuk.
Old 10-15-2019, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Better to focus on the positives of Trump. Like how he seems to be very anti genocide. Defunding planned Parenthood (demographical genocide) and speaking against meaningless war in the middle East for Israel (demographical genocide).
Quote:
Considering all the flat out lies the media reports in my life time it doesn't get me worked up at all. Focus on the positives don't get upset. Planned Parenthood is s genocidal organization by it's nature they specialize in abortions despite their lies to do other things.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-15-2019, 01:17 PM
Fire Giant

So regulating and legislating women’s bodies. Cool. Not draconian at all.
Old 10-15-2019, 01:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

Hail Satan. May your days be blessed, fetus-elf.
Old 10-15-2019, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Definitely saying a prayer to the dark lord to guide poor solleks into a life of reason, acceptance, and understanding.
Old 10-15-2019, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Definitely saying a prayer to the dark lord to guide poor solleks into a life of reason, acceptance, and understanding.
Illogical, but good job turning that frown upside down. Praise Trump
Old 10-15-2019, 01:27 PM
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canelek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So regulating and legislating women’s bodies. Cool. Not draconian at all.
He's not wrong biblically. Women having rights is definitely Satanic.
Old 10-15-2019, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Illogical, but good job turning that frown upside down. Praise Trump
Worshipping Trump feels antithetical to Christian dogma. He's a cheating, philandering, conniving hypocrite. What appeal does he have? He panders to the religious community by rallying for their talking points. Pretty shameful if you can't see through that sham.
Closed Thread