Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2013, 10:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orotiagito [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I reported my own thread to have it deleted, thanks.
You think the staff should protect you from your own stupidity and big mouth by deleting threads that you wish you hadn't posted?

Leave thread open, it is a critical part of OPs legacy.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orotiagito [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lets just delete this post, I had to delete a paragraph twice. I must be mature and civil
"mature and civil"=embarassed, cranky, upset that post has turned against him, etc.
It's okay, pal. Let's all hug it out. No need for anyone to get hostile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-22-2013, 10:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You think the staff should protect you from your own stupidity and big mouth by deleting threads that you wish you hadn't posted?

Leave thread open, it is a critical part of OPs legacy.
I'm about to stream, how about you come in my channel and tell me how you feel about my threads.

As for me cussing, I think we're all over 18. If not, you should be in school atm anyway. To be honest I don't care if the thread is open, but if were gonna carry on this way - lets take this baby to RNF's so I can seriously let loose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"mature and civil"=embarassed, cranky, upset that post has turned against him, etc.
It's okay, pal. Let's all hug it out. No need for anyone to get hostile [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cranky? Yeah - Embarassed?

Embarassed?..

Hahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Lets just delete this post, I had to delete a paragraph twice. I must be mature and civil, I know I should have taken this to rants and flames stating how useless rangers are. At least I'd find trolls with humor, not new players from EQ (Cheating) Mac telling me how to use the forums.
defense skill gains through the roof

also, rangers are generally more useful than a shadow knight that doesn't know how to utilize feign death
Old 10-22-2013, 10:45 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Suck my dick, post less.
Confirmed Bad
Planar Protector

I love a good backfiring thread. 10/10
Sarnak

Quote:

Embarassed?..

Hahahahahahahahahaha.
mmm, yah, that one always gets me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-22-2013, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'm about to stream, how about you come in my channel and tell me how you feel about my threads.

As for me cussing, I think we're all over 18. If not, you should be in school atm anyway. To be honest I don't care if the thread is open, but if were gonna carry on this way - lets take this baby to RNF's so I can seriously let loose.
Oh please no, this forum couldn't handle you "letting loose".
Old 10-22-2013, 10:47 AM
Kobold

Lol didnt you tell that guy "Suck my dick, post less" and here you are crying to staff to delete post.

Quote:
Hahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:48 AM
Fire Giant

A+ rage thread backfire
Closed Thread