Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2017, 06:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's the thing I love the most when some of these dudes send tells about how they gonna ruin your rep and make sure you never get in a guild etc etc.

Birds of a feather... without even watching the video I deem Namyjamo a scumbag because anyone with friends like Meech that do that reputation threat BS is a scumbag.

People that do stuff like that take themselves and the game way too seriously.

***Hey Meech, fuck off and don't harass people with intimidating tells you POS. Let your boy handle his own fights seeing he fucked with the guys camp and had no business doing so.
It was a warning, I was laughing about it in Discord because the dude was going off like his world just ended.

And I have no respect for people who, instead of trying to chat out a disagreement, immediately says "Im reporting you right now" or "im talking to a GM right now" which he did.

He even said the GM told him to post on the forums about it.

It wasn't a fucking threat, I knew where this was heading and look where it is now.
Old 12-20-2017, 06:11 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Thanks for saying that. Also, again, I was charming. It was a set of 3 my pet happened to die. It happens. So, I had to kill the last one myself.
Old 12-20-2017, 06:12 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperbole [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He even said the GM told him to post on the forums about it.
He did tell me to post in the forums about, just not this section. I posted here specifically for you. You wanted to see the video, you're seeing it.
Old 12-20-2017, 06:14 PM
Banned

this thread fucking sucks and OP was bottlefed hard liquor as a baby
Old 12-20-2017, 06:15 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Alright sincerely this has gotten way out of hand.

I did not mean to train you. I must have picked up aggro from the lguk ZL somewhere along the way out of the zone. I stop and buff noobs all the time with C or Augment, most of the time they are super appreciative. I've even been known to sit in FoB or EC Tunnel for like an hour just buffing people when I'm bored.

So anyways...

I stopped and casted C and a Rune on you (which costs 1p btw) to try and help out a fellow low level enchanter. Then I sat down to mem my Brilliance spell to help with your mana pool and was hit by a Frog... thought maybe one was up behind me no big deal. Then I turn around and there were a good 10. At that point I could have just run off and left you to die, but I mezz locked them for you so you could escape.

I'm sorry that you died, and I'm sorry that I couldn't sit there and have a full blown conversation with you while trying to keep 10-15 mobs mezzed stating my intentions and describing in full detail the situation in which we found ourselves, and I'm sorry that the only thing i could think to say that reflected urgency (because I was LOM) was 'gtfo'. But you stood there and stared at me and eventually I did run OOM and had to zone it. Then you proceeded to send me nasty messages afterwards threatening to make this post and get me banned until I had to /ignore you because you wouldn't shut up about it...

I clearly tried to buff you, then save you... and you stood there, then blamed me because you stood there.

I'm not sure what else I could have done in that situation. And before you say "you should have killed the 10-15 mobs"... you're an enchanter... with what? My Rod of Insidious Glamour? Gravity Flux? Because people really keep that memmed (or know where it is in their spell book if they even have it).

Regardless, I'm sorry you died and I'll be sure not to accidentally train/buff you in the future.

Kind regards,
Namyjamo

PS: Thanks to everyone sending me messages and letting me know about this post, and the kind words etc.
Old 12-20-2017, 06:17 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrend [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I did not mean to train you. I must have picked up aggro from the lguk ZL somewhere along the way out of the zone. I stop and buff noobs all the time with C or Augment, most of the time they are super appreciative. I've even been known to sit in FoB or EC Tunnel for like an hour just buffing people when I'm bored.

So anyways...

I stopped and casted C and a Rune on you (which costs 1p btw) to try and help out a fellow low level enchanter. Then I sat down to mem my Brilliance spell to help with your mana pool and was hit by a Frog... thought maybe one was up behind me no big deal. Then I turn around and there were a good 10. At that point I could have just run off and left you to die, but I mezz locked them for you so you could escape.

I'm sorry that you died, and I'm sorry that I couldn't sit there and have a full blown conversation with you while trying to keep 10-15 mobs mezzed stating my intentions and describing in full detail the situation in which we found ourselves, and I'm sorry that the only thing i could think to say that reflected urgency (because I was LOM) was 'gtfo'. But you stood there and stared at me and eventually I did run OOM and had to zone it. Then you proceeded to send me nasty messages afterwards threatening to make this post and get me banned until I had to /ignore you because you wouldn't shut up about it...

I clearly tried to buff you, then save you... and you stood there, then blamed me because you stood there.

I'm not sure what else I could have done in that situation. And before you say "you should have killed the 10-15 mobs"... you're an enchanter... with what? My Rod of Insidious Glamour? Gravity Flux? Because people really keep that memmed (or know where it is in their spell book if they even have it).

Regardless, I'm sorry you died and I'll be sure not to accidentally train/buff you in the future.

Kind regards,
Namyjamo

PS: Thanks to everyone sending me messages and letting me know about this post, and the kind words etc.
Funny how you say those things now but you didn't bother to do that in game. In game it was, "you're an idiot"
Old 12-20-2017, 06:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrend [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So anyways...

Kind regards,
Namyjamo

Birds of a feather...
Old 12-20-2017, 06:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Birds of a feather...
im beginning to think you are only here defending this dumbass because you can sympathize with backfire threads today [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-20-2017, 06:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivbot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Waiting for me to zone? Run out the zone from scryer camp? Yes, I see that happening. Let me mem inviz real quick. How about not bring mobs into someone camp like a jackass? Why come in to my camp with 10-15 mobs in the first place?
this dude is a trip ...

isnt scryer camp like a 1 minute run to inny ent? not even that? with non-KOS spiders the only mobs in between?

maybe i got my uguk camps wrong
Old 12-20-2017, 06:28 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by nivbot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny how you say those things now but you didn't bother to do that in game. In game it was, "you're an idiot"
You are, in fact, an idiot.

If your first thought, when I'm sitting there giving you buffs and then keeping 10-15 mobs mezzed so you could escape... is that I pulled a train on you ON PURPOSE.. and wanted you to die a very slow drawn out death by keeping all the mobs mezzed while you clearly had no means of escape (AND waste money on a Rune spell)...

Yah, that kind of makes you an idiot.

You can enjoy trying to make me look bad for this, and who knows - you may even succeed... but I'm not, nor am I interested, in raiding or grouping or anything else so really have at it. I play this guy for fun. <shrugs>

Sorry I ruined your night I guess?

Cheers.
Closed Thread