Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2019, 01:56 PM
Kobold

Default Ry-Gorr Battlemail for other Paladin gear

Willing to take this decent chest piece (http://wiki.project1999.com/Ry%60Gorr_Battle_Mail) off to sell/trade and help me get at the following:
Paladin plate legs
Paladin plate arms
Ghoulbane

PST in game to Grimstrike (I am away from the EC tunnel at this time) or post here.

Thank you!
Old 10-13-2019, 04:15 PM
Kobold

Talking to people in game, they were saying that something like the Armor of Ro legplates and armplates would be good to aim for on my lvl26 Paladin.

Does anyone have any other suggestions, since I am not aware of the Kunark and Velious options for those two armor slots? I was away from P1999 Blue server since 2013 or so.
Old 10-14-2019, 01:46 PM
Kobold

I have not had much luck coming up with some decent pieces that don't cost too much (Deepwater plate is nice, but pricey for me) to track down. I will try to go for small bronze armor to fill in the gaps for now. I appreciate the feedback people have been giving me in game, very helpful.

Bumping this up as I am still looking for a Ghoulbane.
Old 10-14-2019, 02:48 PM
Sarnak

Mithril arm/legs would be something to shoot for imo. RO armor isn't the greatest other than gloves and boots. Go farm sisters camp in lfay for awhile and sell bronze weapons to elf camp till you get enough to buy some upgrades. You re almost high enough to solo gargs in mistmoore for their eyes to make plat. Dw helm and arms are worth getting for flat ac and you will use them alot once you can click them. Clay guardian shield is a good pairing with ghoulbane but I'd just spend my money on a sword of the morning. Hope that helps, I think I remember you from a long time ago. Hit me up in game on holywolf,Lartanin or wolfling and I'll see if I can help ya.
Old 10-14-2019, 08:56 PM
Kobold

I played back in 2013, so it is good to be back. I see that I arrived just before the Green launch.

I appreciate the tips and tricks. I ended up getting a port from BB/Gfay area over to EC and I ran down to Guk. I also put together a pickup group and we made our way down to the Shin Lord room, but only bracers dropped (Ghoulbane eludes me in the EC tunnel and from the UGuk source). My other option is to level up some more and save plat, then maybe I can just go the quest route later on to get the Ghoulbane.

I have memories of some spectres in the Oasis from the retail days of old. I don't remember the level range needed to solo those.

As for the other 1hs weapons, I heard about Sword of Morning and it is almost as pricey as the Ghoulbane. Someone did mention that the Green Jade Broadsword can be found at a decent price these days and those stats and dmg/speed ratio are nice.
Old 10-15-2019, 07:17 AM
Sarnak

A jagged blade of mourning is super cheap these days too. Look it up on wiki.
Old 10-15-2019, 10:51 PM
Kobold

Thank you for more suggestions Knivek. All of those swords are around the 500pp price point.
Ghoulbane
Sword of Morning
Jagged Blade of Mourning

The Green Jade Broadsword looks like it goes for around 75pp or so.

The Polished Granite Tomahawk has a str proc and I might even be able to travel and camp that one solo. For some reason, the price is all over the place for that 1h axe. I wish I could remember more names of weapons like that.
Closed Thread