Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

View Poll Results: How many hours a day you think you will play first week?
20-24/24, wanna be server first 4 4.12%
15-20/24, want to get high level in short time 8 8.25%
8/24 wanna play but i have a life 38 39.18%
1/4 i want to relive 1999 with no hurry 47 48.45%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2019, 10:01 AM
Orc

Default Play 18/24 for first week: Any recordman?

I'm thinking of playing from 18 to 20 hours a day from 26 (about midnight) until 3 November to see where I can get. Is there anyone who wants to do the same who wants to join in a duo / trio? I will be Druid.
More generally, how many people think they are intensely playing a first period?
Old 10-15-2019, 10:05 AM
Fire Giant

Please seek balance in your life and do not risk your health by trying to spend a week only sleeping 4 hours a night over the release of another emulated server for a 20 year old game.
Old 10-15-2019, 10:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenlaar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please seek balance in your life and do not risk your health by trying to spend a week only sleeping 4 hours a night over the release of another emulated server for a 20 year old game.
Hate to tell another person how to live, but hard to disagree with this.
Old 10-15-2019, 10:09 AM
Orc

Thanks for your intrest Ten, really apprecciated, i really need a pause from work and this week breathing the fresh green air of Norrath will surely bring benefits, trust me!
Old 10-15-2019, 10:14 AM
Sarnak

1-4 for me, not because I want to purposely take it slow, but rather that's all the time I have.
Some days will be more; some will be not at all.

On the plus side, being lower level means possible free SoW, buffs, etc. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Maybe even a free giant snake fang for the Rogue, lol. Woot woot.
Old 10-15-2019, 10:16 AM
Sarnak

Sorry Cezar but I have a hard time understanding why I should rush to level 50 specially in classic and then wait months for some planes to open. Only thing that I could understand is monopolizing some camp to give loot rights for platinum but i'm not greedy enough for that.
Old 10-15-2019, 10:16 AM
Planar Protector

Let me ask my wife and two kids

heh

I will be lucky to pull 3 hours a week.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 10-15-2019, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

I just burnt an entire week's vacation for the Classic WoW launch and I only played it for about three weeks, I am not doing that again! That being said, I will only have about 6 hours to play during the week and maybe 4-8 hours during Saturday or Sunday, depending on my wife's schedule.
Old 10-15-2019, 10:27 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thugnuts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
- Poop in bags. I've already been saving my plastic grocery store bags for several weeks and have a proper toilet seat mounted to a 5 gallon bucket. I'm also lucky in that my garbage pick up bin is right below my bedroom window. It's still a solid 12 feet away from my desk, but I'm thinking I can just rush to the window between spawns and throw my poop bags directly into my can for the garbage collection on Mondays.

- I just "broke up" with my last RL friend. Known the guy for twenty years but if I didn't let him go, I know he'd just be communicating with me and trying to hang out and stuff while I'm playing. Also no girlfriend, because I'm red pilled to the max and don't want to lower my standards.

- Been stocking up on tuna fish pouches and boxes of ritz crackers for those late camp munchie attacks. I'm also thinking about moving my refrigerator into my bedroom and stocking it with 100% ready-to-eat food items that way I never have to cook or do dishes.

- I'm also retraining my body to become comfortable with a polyphasic sleep cycle. That basically means I'll take like one 2 hour nap per day, and offset that with short micro naps of like 20-35 minutes at a time, depending on what I'm camping. I've also secured a small supply of caffeine pills to help me when I absolutely can't sleep at all. And I mean real caffeine pills, manufactured by the Soviet Union specifically for long-term storage in case of protracted warfare. Sweet deal out of Ukraine, meant to hit you like a bolt of lightning.

- Main goals are to create the top raiding/farming guild on Green and maintain complete dominance of the raid scene for the entire classic timeline. Think TMO and Aftermath, but more hostile and edgy and driven by the will to conquer.
credit to thugnuts for this beauty
Old 10-15-2019, 10:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me ask my wife and two kids

heh

I will be lucky to pull 3 hours a week.
Because you will have your wife and kids pulling the other 21 hours a day leveling?
Closed Thread