Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 05-05-2015, 11:12 AM
Kobold

Can someone help me please ? I ginf my gloabalload.txt delete everything and add in the easy load, it wont let me save it now [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] would someone help me through it? please and thank you
Old 05-05-2015, 05:28 PM
Fire Giant

is the globalload file set to read only?

post file name and where it's located so i know you're in the right file.
Old 05-18-2015, 01:15 PM
Aviak

I've tried using your links and it just sends me to an error page?
Old 05-19-2015, 08:36 PM
Large Rat

cool thanks for this.
Old 06-07-2015, 09:03 PM
Orc

is there a way to get just the skeletons to load ? i follow the steps, and add the human model line. then the skeleton line for luclin model.

i load the game and every race is the luclin human model, even when all races in options are unselected

( goal keep classic models, (other than humans if needed ) to get luclin skelly mods )
Old 06-27-2015, 12:13 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are correct. Set all but elementals to false. Then post Globalload.txt contents here so I can help debug.
"I've updated my GlobalLoad.txt file as suggested to enable the Luclin models and they are all set =TRUE for loading in my eqclient.ini file, yet when I login they are not displaying. Any help?"

"I think RainbowDash's instructions say to have them all set to False, except for the elementals."

"You are correct. Set all but elementals to false. Then post Globalload.txt contents here so I can help debug."

... you say nothing about this on the main page, is this true? should i set all to FALSE except elementals? you might want to edit first page to mention this, i had no idea until i started reading the other pages of replies. plz confirm this if u can. thanks!
Old 06-28-2015, 06:00 AM
Aviak

Nevermind, I see it on the main page now. Must have missed it. Thx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-28-2015, 01:58 PM
Sarnak

I'm sorry if this is posted somewhere already, but is there a image comparison of all the races, pre/post Luclin?
Old 07-31-2015, 11:02 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by am0n [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sorry if this is posted somewhere already, but is there a image comparison of all the races, pre/post Luclin?
From me, no. But you can Google Images search them easily enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EsmyD [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is there a way to get just the skeletons to load ? i follow the steps, and add the human model line. then the skeleton line for luclin model.

i load the game and every race is the luclin human model, even when all races in options are unselected

( goal keep classic models, (other than humans if needed ) to get luclin skelly mods )

Techinally no, Human males will have to be loaded no matter what in order to get skeletons to animate (for now, i may look into if the kinda recent patches on Live changed this, i also need to update the guide to reflect this but life hit me hard so EQing and vidya gaming in general have been put on hold for...awhile)

As for why they are ALL humans, that is...not right. Have you deleted any files from your client ever? And post contents of GlobalLoad.txt

Quote:
Originally Posted by MteniPheet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've tried using your links and it just sends me to an error page?
At some point the forums changed a bit and the urls all changed with it. The urls are now incorrect and those same changes prevent me from editing the posts to fix it =/. Unless i can get some special permission to do so, you'll have to navigate the thread normally i am afraid...
Last edited by Danyelle; 07-31-2015 at 11:05 AM..
Old 08-01-2015, 09:14 AM
Aviak

R.I.P. Luclin models. New patch forces global load file to match the patch one.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]