Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-30-2018, 10:35 AM
Fire Giant

yeah sorry, i said "very very pointless" only in regards to efficiency/optimality. there isn't anything you can make yourself that you can't buy for much cheaper and faster, IMO. however the whole process of making the item is also a game in itself and if that's your thing then by all means go ahead, it is not pointless at all in that regard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

On a side note, i believe some tradeskill are somewhat semi-relevent to raise very low because of how fast and easy it is for little advantages. for exemple Fletching(56) for any tank to make their own arrows, Baking(XX) so you can loot these croco meat, wolf meat etc. levelling up and turn them into simple stat food that you can eat on your way to 50+, Tailoring(88) to make Hand-Made Backpacks with random HQ Bear Pelts is quite easy to do as well... this kind of things [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-30-2018, 11:02 AM
Skeleton

I disagree that jewel crafting is a bad skill to learn. I’ve made a good amount from it. Something like 60k. You can do while in the tunnel, semi afk, and/or chatting with people. It was a fun achievement and I did it as a side quest when leveling. I remember looting all the fine steel weapons I could, running to the vendor after each session, and raising a few points at the end of every night. I’ve probably sold over 1,000 pieces of jewelry. That’s an average of one item on each character during prime time. It’s cool to think of all the people using the equipment I made.
Old 04-30-2018, 02:31 PM
Fire Giant

I agree with Sylfi. I jewelcrafted with the intent to make only jewelry for myself but have sold a lot to others including my guild the almighty DAP.
Old 05-02-2018, 06:32 AM
Fire Giant

Jewelcrafting is good money and requires little effort besides sitting in tunnel trying to compete with stockmarket. The real bottleneck being stockmarket of course. That dude is unstoppable.
Old 05-03-2018, 09:23 AM
Orc

lol, it is good that craft pricing are down instead of up nowadays.
Closed Thread