Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2020, 07:02 AM
Planar Protector

Default Solo warrior weapon 50+

Let's say you have a 50 warrior with a fungi and a bunch of +ac +str +hp gear and you want to solo him to 60.

What weapon(s) would you recommend? I'm probably looking at killing some static level 40 mob repeatedly for about a million years but that's fine with me, as long as do it while working.

Total weapon budget should be ~30k
Old 10-22-2020, 07:08 AM
Sarnak

Truncheon of doom and 2 bloodpoints
Old 10-22-2020, 07:55 AM
Planar Protector

Can be a case made for some kind of 2 handed weapon?

Also in the case of bloodpoints, would you go DEX, STR, AC or HP first?
Old 10-22-2020, 08:11 AM
Skeleton

Truncheon + 2 blood points + snare whip + Summon bandage dagger is a good start and that would cost you 15k max if the truncheon is still going for 10kish. I might add in a weapon that can root too, now that root nets are junk.

from there you really would just want a fungi and the best dps weapons you can get, but if your dex is high enough then the bloodpoints will be fine.

I would also get what ever clickies you can, like Cobalt boots, jboots, ring 8+
Old 10-22-2020, 08:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Truncheon of doom and 2 bloodpoints
Old 10-22-2020, 08:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm probably looking at killing some static level 40 mob repeatedly for about a million years
Why would you do this to yourself?
Old 10-22-2020, 09:16 AM
Planar Protector

How often do dual bloodpoints proc in a fight? Depending on what your fighting I might go with Truncheon + Reaver.
Old 10-22-2020, 09:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would you do this to yourself?
Leveling a melee from 50 to 60 the conventional way, ie: grouping, requires too much (dedicated) time I'm not willing to spare.

Powerleveling to 60 costs is too expensive for my taste.

Killing some single spawn for months while doing something constructive IRL, sounds like a good proposition to me.
Old 10-22-2020, 10:16 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How often do dual bloodpoints proc in a fight? Depending on what your fighting I might go with Truncheon + Reaver.
proc rate is the same on all weapons, its dependant on your skill(maybe) and dex. people recommend the blood points because they are one of the few ways you can heal up as a warrior
Old 10-22-2020, 10:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunstar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
proc rate is the same on all weapons, its dependant on your skill(maybe) and dex. people recommend the blood points because they are one of the few ways you can heal up as a warrior
But if you need the procs to survive the fight then thats not a mob you should be exping off of.

You are most likely going to be bandaging up to 50 or 70% after a fight so it's not really helping your recovery time much.

They seem a little overrated when killing mobs faster also saves your HP.
Closed Thread