Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2021, 11:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s interesting. All these extreme right people are so concerned about lockdowns and businesses yet they are completely happy to start anti-mask protests where they blockade businesses and force them into shutting down. Interesting approach for people who are apparently just sooooo concerned for the health of every business.
lol extreme right
Old 01-05-2021, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

I am pissed I got stimulus money, why didn't they just figure out which people to give it to instead of to just give it to everyone? I dont need this spit in my hand they offered me, but so many people do need this spit, and they really couldn't figure out how to prioritize it to people that needed it instead of just sending me some spit in my hand randomly?

So stupid.
Old 01-05-2021, 02:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am pissed I got stimulus money, why didn't they just figure out which people to give it to instead of to just give it to everyone? I dont need this spit in my hand they offered me, but so many people do need this spit, and they really couldn't figure out how to prioritize it to people that needed it instead of just sending me some spit in my hand randomly?

So stupid.
it's just a tax cut

no different.
Old 01-05-2021, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

It just feels wierd

I saw LA is going to try to make a Hero Check, or something they called it, for frontline workers.

Like, Id rather my check went to that.

I guess I can donate it.. or I can buy a bobafet helmet.

We all know which I'im going to do.
Old 01-05-2021, 03:07 PM
Banned

Florida and Texas are open, their populations aren't extinct

Quit being retarded already
Old 01-05-2021, 03:43 PM
Banned

rather be ded than floridian
Old 01-05-2021, 03:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol extreme right
Didn't you realize? Having a family you work to support, not being a drug addict, and being mindful of the subtext of the junk you subject yourself and your kids to, and not making a clown world circus out of your life is extreme right.

Your best bet is to just put the "normal" people on ignore. It's a major improvement to this place.

God bless
Old 01-05-2021, 04:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So stupid.
It would probably have taken a very long time to do that in any kind of accurate way, given our population of 350 million. I think the motivating factor was urgency rather than precision.

Also please note the complete absence of any mainstream news outlet giving trump credit for wanting to increase the stimulus checks to 2k instead of 600. They simply cannot say a positive thing about the guy; it would be blasphemous. Opposing trump is yet another of our insanely retarded modern secular religions.
Last edited by douglas1999; 01-05-2021 at 04:02 PM..
Old 01-05-2021, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It would probably have taken a very long time to do that in any kind of accurate way, given our population of 350 million. I think the motivating factor was urgency rather than precision.
Not exactly, we've gotten 1 check in 1 year that went out to "everyone", but there's been more stimulus in the form of payroll bonuses and business assistance and low interest rates than anything else.

Also please note, your political addiction to election based politics is irrelevant to this discussion at this moment.

And thirdly, a 2000 check is even MORE stupid than the 600 one that I am arguing against, so what are you trying to do here? Make trump look even dumber?
Old 01-05-2021, 04:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also please note the complete absence of any mainstream news outlet giving trump credit for wanting to increase the stimulus checks to 2k instead of 600.
You need to find the dimensional portal and come join us in this reality. I read about this everywhere and heard it more than once on the radio during my commute.

Now, it was done as a "fuck you" to the chinless nutless piece of shit Moscow Mitch to put him in a position where he had to obstruct it before the runoffs. But the fact the he did it was well-covered in this universe.
Closed Thread