Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2021, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We need to Denazify the country from all these Trumpist traitors. Country can't move forward or heal with this cultist infection continuing to spread.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-06-2021, 08:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thulian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A Protester said hear our voices today or hear our muskets tomorrow

This gigantic election scandal needs a full revote imo, in person only with much better security, whats the hurry to inaugurate in 2 weeks ? We got nothing but time
Eventually you gotta step out of this delusion after over 50 failed lawsuits. You know it's bad if Bitch McConnell moved on and you still believe your cult leader.
Old 01-06-2021, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterpal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eventually you gotta step out of this delusion after over 50 failed lawsuits.
or you could go on for 1hr today in front of thousands of potential rioters and say "hundreds of thousands of uncounted votes are being ignored" still even though every time that cliam has been made there has been zero evidence whatsoever of it being true and you've failed over 50 lawsuits lol

potato tomato.
Old 01-06-2021, 08:09 PM
Planar Protector

Even Mike fucking Pence stepped out of the delusion. Anyone left on the Trump bandwagon is a traitor to the United States at this point.
Old 01-06-2021, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Trump's in Twitter jail 🦀🦀🦀
Old 01-06-2021, 08:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Free Mason's not real either, never happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow just when I thought that you couldn't have said anything more stupid than the previous attempts you've made to comment on anything outside of EverQuest, but here you are.

I would desperately like for you to respond to this question:

Where have you ever read or heard that the Freemasons are a secret society? They literally advertise on the radio
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good Lord this is going to be one of the best forum dunkin's I am ever going to get to be apart of:

From the freemason's website itself:

You can refer to Freemason's website for verification: https://www.masons.org.au/discover-m...t-society.html

In before: But but but they are an open now society now...*gritting teeth*

How's your desperation for my response now?

Literally just proved you're low IQ, infront of everyone.
@azeth just gunna pretend this didn't happen?

I responded, desperately.
Last edited by White_knight; 01-06-2021 at 08:36 PM..
Old 01-06-2021, 08:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even Mike fucking Pence stepped out of the delusion. Anyone left on the Trump bandwagon is a traitor to the United States at this point.
There is a horrific intellectual contagion infecting a broad swath of the population. This is what I always expected out of the Internet age, but I am frightened to actually behold it.

It'll be put down, tho, and people will forget. All it takes is norms to program people, as the new norms prove. Never again with this crazed executive strat. The immovable mass, the one uninterested in the torture report, patriot act, mass surveillance, is stirring, though, and I am scared. Hope this ends soon. Or not, cuz it's BULL BITCOIN.

God Bless America
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-06-2021 at 08:37 PM..
Old 01-06-2021, 08:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Nah mike pence is just doing his job, which is admirable. Trump is wavering. Neither of which makes the legitimate concerns of voter fraud void.

In fact, the trump claims of voter fraud have *way* more legitimacy to them than the democrat allegations of russian fraud in 2016 when he was elected. You should just admit that you only care about election integrity when your guy wins, it would save you so much energy.
Old 01-06-2021, 08:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
@azeth just gunna pretend this didn't happen?

I responded, desperately.
it's not really a dunk. it's a semisecret society. well known for hundreds of years. whatever with the semantic shit
Old 01-06-2021, 08:47 PM
Banned

I think he has me on ignore now, typical leftie response to getting flattened.

Quote:
Five Secret Societies That Have Remained Shrouded in Mystery
From the Knights Templar to the Freemasons to Skull and Bones, here's what we know (and don't know) about secret societies through history.
Quote:
...the secrecy of the masons garnered such distrust in early America that it inspired America’s first “third party”: The Anti-Masonic Party.
https://www.history.com/news/secret-...nights-templar

Definately not a secret society because we living in the 21st century and have Dr Google.
Closed Thread