Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2021, 02:18 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm going to dumb it down for you since you are having a really tough time understanding. Per the raid rules, not just whatever vanq wishes to make up and word vomit everywhere, Staff affords each attempt at a mob "one DA, or about that much time" before considering it a stall/kite. By the server rules, which again vanq has repeatedly said they adhere to religiously, no rule was broken and it was not a kite/stall. KT was moving away from camp for "one DA, or about that time".

You can keep saying over and over and over that it was a kite but that doesn't make it true. No rule was broken and if you think one was I would love for you to quote me the exact rule you believe we violated, and we can examine that.

As it stands currently you keep saying the same incorrect debunked trash over and over in a desperate attempt to will it to be true. No rules were broken. It does not fit the definition of a kite per server rules.
hey, dumbass, come vibe to the sweet jazz of you looking like an idiot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJx7...annel=MikoSama
Old 06-20-2021, 02:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
KT was pathing backwards towards throne room from 1:55-2:28.

Definitely qualifies as a kite under the new goal posts.

Time to move them again?
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-20-2021, 06:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never said KT didn't go back towards his throne. I said very clearly that we didn't take him back that direction on purpose, and I'm saying, again very clearly each time, that the amount of time he spent moving back that direction doesn't fit the definition of a kite. At no point have I moved any goal posts. I've stated my position very clearly each time.
Your repeatedly stating that it wasn't on purpose has become a broken record. Nobody said it was on purpose. It doesn't matter whether or not it was on purpose. The statue pull that you referenced multiple times wasn't kited on purpose, but we conceded the next two because it was a kite.

Quote:
Yes we have plenty of fraps from a number of different Statue and KT pulls where we won initial FTE and held FTE through the whole pull yet somehow statue decided to stop along the way to whack on (and in some cases kill) various members of your guild. There is ample evidence of vanq members putting agro into riot fte's from half a dozen recent fraps just from this year, not to mention dating back further before you guys merged.
Post one please, just one, given that there is amble evidence from half a dozen recent fraps this year. Otherwise all you are doing is echoing lies that have been told to you.

Quote:
The difference between our leadership and yours is that when we for sure know we've fucked something up and broken a rule they will give the proper concessions
It's hilariously sad that you actually believe this. I guess when you are told the same lies over and over again by your leadership, you start to accept them as the truth? We don't have to go further than the situation we are talking about to prove this statement wrong.

Quote:
I'm going to dumb it down for you since you are having a really tough time understanding. Per the raid rules, not just whatever vanq wishes to make up and word vomit everywhere, Staff affords each attempt at a mob "one DA, or about that much time" before considering it a stall/kite. By the server rules, which again vanq has repeatedly said they adhere to religiously, no rule was broken and it was not a kite/stall. KT was moving away from camp for "one DA, or about that time".

You can keep saying over and over and over that it was a kite but that doesn't make it true. No rule was broken and if you think one was I would love for you to quote me the exact rule you believe we violated, and we can examine that.

As it stands currently you keep saying the same incorrect debunked trash over and over in a desperate attempt to will it to be true. No rules were broken. It does not fit the definition of a kite per server rules.
I'm going to dumb it down for you and break it down for you step by step, since apparently it is necessary. First, you guys bug out KT under the world and inside the walls for about 60 seconds. But ok let's give you the benefit of the doubt that this was out of your control and shouldn't be held against you.

After that, KT finally pops back into the world at 1:55 in the fraps. It isn't until 2:28 that KT kills your necro and resumes pathing back towards WL. Math doesn't seem to be your strong suit, so let me help you out and tell you that 1:55 to 2:28 = 33 seconds (this number is greater than 24 seconds, the amount of time that you stated as the allowable amount).

So to bring it all home, in the video posted, FTE has gone out before the player logs in. KT doesn't arrive into your camp until four minutes into the video. Four minutes to get KT from his throne room to the WL ent, and you are seriously trying to tell me that this wasn't a kite?

Gonna repost this one just for the lols:

Quote:
The difference between our leadership and yours is that when we for sure know we've fucked something up and broken a rule they will give the proper concessions
Old 06-20-2021, 10:35 AM
Planar Protector

Stockholm Syndrome

Blink twice if you're looking for a DKP transfer
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-20-2021, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Having a preoccupation with imaginary points and belongings that aren't aren't even yours...
Old 06-20-2021, 05:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your repeatedly stating that it wasn't on purpose has become a broken record. Nobody said it was on purpose. It doesn't matter whether or not it was on purpose. The statue pull that you referenced multiple times wasn't kited on purpose, but we conceded the next two because it was a kite.

Post one please, just one, given that there is amble evidence from half a dozen recent fraps this year. Otherwise all you are doing is echoing lies that have been told to you.

It's hilariously sad that you actually believe this. I guess when you are told the same lies over and over again by your leadership, you start to accept them as the truth? We don't have to go further than the situation we are talking about to prove this statement wrong.

I'm going to dumb it down for you and break it down for you step by step, since apparently it is necessary. First, you guys bug out KT under the world and inside the walls for about 60 seconds. But ok let's give you the benefit of the doubt that this was out of your control and shouldn't be held against you.

After that, KT finally pops back into the world at 1:55 in the fraps. It isn't until 2:28 that KT kills your necro and resumes pathing back towards WL. Math doesn't seem to be your strong suit, so let me help you out and tell you that 1:55 to 2:28 = 33 seconds (this number is greater than 24 seconds, the amount of time that you stated as the allowable amount).

So to bring it all home, in the video posted, FTE has gone out before the player logs in. KT doesn't arrive into your camp until four minutes into the video. Four minutes to get KT from his throne room to the WL ent, and you are seriously trying to tell me that this wasn't a kite?

Gonna repost this one just for the lols:
The only reason I ever mentioned whether it was or wasn't on purpose is because you implied intent with your original post(s). We're likely arguing semantics at this point but I felt like the language of it mattered. You saying "we took it back towards the throne room" is not the same to me as saying "Zssah ran back towards KT spawn because last time he popped there and after unbugging himself and popping inside the building near snowpiles KT exited the building and followed after Zssah who was now back near KT's castle".

He pops in the building at 1:55 of the fraps, between 1:55 and 1:59 he's heading neither towards nor away from WL, he's simply running out of the building, he doesn't take a turn in either direction until the 1:59 mark of the fraps (119.64 seconds into the video). At which point he continues pathing back towards his spawn until 2:24 of the fraps (144.36 seconds into the video) where he then stands and kills Zssah before starting back towards WL. Similar to the time spent in the building before his exit the time he spends standing there killing Zssah he's not pathing away from camp, or towards camp. After Zssah dies he immediately starts pathing back towards WL/camp.

119.64 seconds minus 144.36 seconds (thanks youtube stats for nerds!) = 24.72 seconds or, as I've already pointed out numerous times, "1 DA, or about that time". If you look back through the history of UN typically guilds don't bother with a petition if the alleged kite is less than 30 seconds. This one doesn't come anywhere near the 30 second mark. As for the time he spent stuck in the wall/under the world I have no idea why you would hold that against us or any guild for that matter after brand new pathing changes were put in place and no one could've anticipated that happening.

The hilarious part of that fraps comes at 3:10 of the video when someone says "They're just going to say it's not their fault", and immediately someone chimes in "It isn't their fault" because amazingly there's still a few decent people in vanq. The next person who says "It'd be our fault if that was us" is completely wrong, as you've seen during the intervening time when you've had multiple bugged pulls where we didn't petition you because of the bugs.

The statue pull was a completely different matter as yes it was a kite but not because of him bugging out, but because you all failed to tag properly at 4 way, so it turned into a kite because of a failed tag, nothing having to do with it being bugged out. It spent more than enough time running through 4 way for someone to get a proper tag on it and continue the pull towards WL. Unfortunately for you all the time it spent pathing away from camp never came into play (even though by that metric it's still a kite because it was pathing away from camp for almost a full minute) because there's a hard line back towards EW that was passed (twice).

There's the breakdown for you since math obviously isn't your strong suit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey, dumbass, come vibe to the sweet jazz of you looking like an idiot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJx7...annel=MikoSama
Hey moron, you're wrong.
Old 06-20-2021, 05:20 PM
Kobold

Quote:
The only reason I ever mentioned whether it was or wasn't on purpose is because you implied intent with your original post(s). We're likely arguing semantics at this point but I felt like the language of it mattered. You saying "we took it back towards the throne room" is not the same to me as saying "Zssah ran back towards KT spawn because last time he popped there and after unbugging himself and popping inside the building near snowpiles KT exited the building and followed after Zssah who was now back near KT's castle".

He pops in the building at 1:55 of the fraps, between 1:55 and 1:59 he's heading neither towards nor away from WL, he's simply running out of the building, he doesn't take a turn in either direction until the 1:59 mark of the fraps (119.64 seconds into the video). At which point he continues pathing back towards his spawn until 2:24 of the fraps (144.36 seconds into the video) where he then stands and kills Zssah before starting back towards WL. Similar to the time spent in the building before his exit the time he spends standing there killing Zssah he's not pathing away from camp, or towards camp. After Zssah dies he immediately starts pathing back towards WL/camp.

119.64 seconds minus 144.36 seconds (thanks youtube stats for nerds!) = 24.72 seconds or, as I've already pointed out numerous times, "1 DA, or about that time". If you look back through the history of UN typically guilds don't bother with a petition if the alleged kite is less than 30 seconds. This one doesn't come anywhere near the 30 second mark. As for the time he spent stuck in the wall/under the world I have no idea why you would hold that against us or any guild for that matter after brand new pathing changes were put in place and no one could've anticipated that happening.

The hilarious part of that fraps comes at 3:10 of the video when someone says "They're just going to say it's not their fault", and immediately someone chimes in "It isn't their fault" because amazingly there's still a few decent people in vanq. The next person who says "It'd be our fault if that was us" is completely wrong, as you've seen during the intervening time when you've had multiple bugged pulls where we didn't petition you because of the bugs.

The statue pull was a completely different matter as yes it was a kite but not because of him bugging out, but because you all failed to tag properly at 4 way, so it turned into a kite because of a failed tag, nothing having to do with it being bugged out. It spent more than enough time running through 4 way for someone to get a proper tag on it and continue the pull towards WL. Unfortunately for you all the time it spent pathing away from camp never came into play (even though by that metric it's still a kite because it was pathing away from camp for almost a full minute) because there's a hard line back towards EW that was passed (twice).

There's the breakdown for you since math obviously isn't your strong suit.

Hey moron, you're wrong.
big mad

bigger kite
Old 06-20-2021, 05:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
big mad

bigger kite
small brain, smaller vocabulary
Old 06-20-2021, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Shut the fuck up all of you lolol
Old 06-20-2021, 06:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Hey moron, you're wrong.
I'll take things you say when you're mad, bad, sad, fat for 5000, Alec.
Closed Thread