Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2021, 10:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I kind of want to play EQ on a server that has the plane of knowledge that ive never been to. Maybe just live I guess. I want to see what this majestic hub is all about
Pok and guild lobby makes my eyes bleed. I wish each expansion had its own fully functional hubs tho.

Go to pok for the players. I have great screens of the cool kids who never log out and have like purple pink armor.

Some of the heroes forge is nice, tbh the ornamentation should go on a separate paper doll and not in the actual armor and be part of the basic game tho.
Old 06-21-2021, 10:51 PM
Fire Giant

15 posts per day plus the recondo posts you should seek jesus
Old 06-21-2021, 11:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
15 posts per day plus the recondo posts you should seek jesus
I am Jesus right now sans the beard cuz it's really hard to grow one without testicles. Plus I got it zapped.

The similarities r uncanny tho
Old 06-21-2021, 11:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't do classic anymore.

It's nice being able to romp around easier content, did my dailies in Veksar with my merc and without running around with invis and invis vs undead. I don't think I'd have had the patience for that on TLP before TSS.

Cool. I've been making good money selling tradeskill mats. Seems like I'd sink some krono into it maybe the gear dropping for me now is in line with my intricate defiant. But I still have elegant.

Probably will do that if I roll an alt, just use my wiz to farm mats.

I feel like if I stick it out I can get house of Thule stuff that will blow away defiant by miles.
On Fippy, I PLed a Wizard for tinkering in the Find Fibblebrap DoDh mission with the 5 minute repop using my higher level wizard and enchanter duo. Got a fuckton of tinkering mats and a bunch of those tablets for customizing last blood/bazu blood etc augs.

Was able to keep my three box fully decked out in best in era cultural, deity augs, past bloods and went full AC augs on my chanter, Throndor.

With the Mind Over Matter AA in TSS he was able to tank raid bosses in-era when our MTs went down in an unlucky round. With Staunch, and armor of experience veterans he was able hold down MTing for several minutes while MTs were rezzed and rebuffed
Old 06-21-2021, 11:56 PM
Banned

jibartik i think maybe i sent you hostile tells from an anonymous alt but i cant remember it clearly. i either dreamed that or it happened and im sorry. if i could do it again i would make em fawning instead. but im <compelled2heckle>
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 06-22-2021 at 12:04 AM..
Old 06-22-2021, 12:09 AM
Banned

Btw, Starkind, on Fippy I was able to corner the entire tradeskill market running a /barter + mule buying every tier of universal tradeskill mats for tailoring/smithing.

Set a progressive price structure by tier for the ores pelts and silks.
Set up a barter to buy these mats at 33% of your progressive price structure.
And buy all the small quantity mules' mats that are priced below 75% of your bulk mat pricing.
If anyone Tries to compete with you, steadily lower your bulk pricing until they undercut you at a price you would be willing to buy them out of the market with
At 85 anyone worth their salt will have to be 300 in all TS to complete shawl 2.0. with 300 tinkering you can also fashion all of the tablets needed for lastblood , bazu blood augs etc.

As a wizard you'll want to have current era raid focii for minmax but as a chanter or pretty much any other class the lastblood will give you the previous era's focii which is good enough to perform with and most of the player base entirely dismisses this gearpath for raid dropped armors meaning you will amass a DKP advantage for first to get rk3s and nonvisibles
Last edited by Gwaihir; 06-22-2021 at 12:13 AM..
Old 06-22-2021, 01:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
jibartik i think maybe i sent you hostile tells from an anonymous alt but i cant remember it clearly. i either dreamed that or it happened and im sorry. if i could do it again i would make em fawning instead. but im <compelled2heckle>
I wish I remember like wondering wtf is this person talking about but i black out half the time i am playing eq it one of my pet peeves of this game.

like huge swaths of my life are just kind of missing in this blur, like Ozzy. Only without all the fortune and glory. Only the better things in life though. Everquest. But I cant remember. Vicious circle.
Old 06-22-2021, 12:08 PM
Banned

i black out too thankfully i wont remember how i wasted most of my life
Old 06-22-2021, 12:20 PM
Planar Protector

Guys this is not even me being mean or anything, do with this what you would but blacking out and not remembering stuff is not a very good sign.

Blood sugar levels are ok?
What about sleep getting enough of it?

I'm not kidding. I would link studies but I know better now.
Do your own research but please don't just continue what you are doing.
Because you may think I dislike you, but I just dislike your opinions, you are a human being and I care about you.

Do something about it because this is not something you want to continue doing.
Old 06-22-2021, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

Talking about TLP and generally live EQ here should be grounds for at least a temporary ban.
Closed Thread