Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2021, 09:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't call it a jew-lie. I called it a fake-jew-lie, because those forwarding it are not real Jews.

I think you lose most folks with the j-word and they won't listen to you.

Obscure point sustained.
Old 06-24-2021, 09:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah. Don't enter into a battle of wits unarmed bitch. Just Kvetch. You've been found out.
Old 06-24-2021, 09:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I think you lose most folks with the j-word and they won't listen to you.

Obscure point sustained.
The unwillingness to confront their bullshit divisiveness is precisely how things got to where they are.
Old 06-24-2021, 10:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwaihir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The unwillingness to confront their bullshit divisiveness is precisely how things got to where they are.
So engage it on its merits instead of saying swears. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-24-2021, 10:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulgasari [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So engage it on its merits instead of saying swears. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did both. Rather handily.

To summarize, his "Idyllic" hellscape is one where degenerate intravenous drug addicts shit on the sidewalks in front of your 3,000/month apartment where you can delude yourself into thinking your saving the planet by riding a Bicycle (because you can't afford a car, and there's nowhere to park it) while being surrounded by circus freaks who would have you join the ranks of the homeless for daring to question their degenerate lot.
Last edited by Gwaihir; 06-24-2021 at 10:07 PM..
Old 06-24-2021, 10:07 PM
Banned

Quote:

To summarize, his "Idyllic" hellscape is one where degenerate intravenous drug addicts shit on the sidewalks in front of your 3,000/month apartment where you can delude yourself into thinking your saving the planet by riding a Bicycle (because you can't afford a car, and there's nowhere to park it) while being surrounded by circus freaks who would have you join the ranks of the homeless for daring to question his lot.
Oh, yeah, Horza's a himbo for sure. 💯
Old 06-25-2021, 01:57 AM
Planar Protector

so, let me get this shit straight.

if there is a problem, it is the left's problem and if the right is in power, it's because of leftist influence, or because of leftists being alive.

So basically, we are haters and love overfills you heart.
We are greedy and the reason why this world is evil.

Right wingers are pure of heart, pure of mind and never wrong.

Got it.
Old 06-25-2021, 01:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

To summarize, his "Idyllic" hellscape is one where degenerate intravenous drug addicts shit on the sidewalks in front of your 3,000/month apartment where you can delude yourself into thinking your saving the planet by riding a Bicycle (because you can't afford a car, and there's nowhere to park it) while being surrounded by circus freaks who would have you join the ranks of the homeless for daring to question their degenerate lot.
I guess idyllic is no regulation, surrounded by inbreds, in the middle of god fuck nowhere, married to your mom which is also your sister and where pedophile GOP candidates decide your fate.

Got it.

School is bad.
Women are sub humans.
And don't even get me started on the low end scum of society, IMMIGRANTS.
AND LEFTISTS.
Old 06-25-2021, 02:18 AM
Kobold

Quote:
"The South" (defined as 14 states) also accounts for nearly 45% of the National GDP
Made up stats, neat
Old 06-25-2021, 02:36 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread