Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2017, 11:41 AM
Sarnak

Default Bring back the Seafurys

Since the nerf to seafurys prices seem to of gone down a lot, nothing seems to be worth much anymore. Only thing that seems to of gone up is fungi for some reason?
Old 10-29-2017, 12:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since the nerf to seafurys prices seem to of gone down a lot, nothing seems to be worth much anymore. Only thing that seems to of gone up is fungi for some reason?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-29-2017, 12:05 PM
Banned

We've always gone through pockets like this. Lots of drama queens lately.
Old 10-29-2017, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

somebody call the waaaaaaahmbulance?
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 10-29-2017, 12:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivera [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We've always gone through pockets like this.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-29-2017, 12:21 PM
Fire Giant

Every item on this server that still drops should be becoming less valuable. When the demand (population) goes down or stays the same, and the supply is unchanged shit shouldn't hold the same value forever.

Prices should be dropping more than they have, fat cats and stupidity prop them up.
Old 10-29-2017, 12:34 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every item on this server that still drops should be becoming less valuable. When the demand (population) goes down or stays the same, and the supply is unchanged shit shouldn't hold the same value forever.

Prices should be dropping more than they have, fat cats and stupidity prop them up.
It's not that simple, honestly. You're not factoring in the fact that even if the population remains stable, people make new characters every day, and those characters buy all new items.
Old 10-29-2017, 12:50 PM
Planar Protector

You can still get exp from doing seafuries. For a part of my mage's life that's how I got exp.
Also I said it before and I'll say it again. Sea fury drop table was just brought down to be in line with other mobs that drop similar stuff. Nerf well yes but it's just the way it should have been from the start.

If your life revolved around sea furies I feel bad for you son I got P99 problems but a seafury aint 1.

---
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Project 1999 Does not have supply and demand. The sooner you understand that the sooner you'll see things for what they are.
If that's the only economy you know of google the phrase "economic systems". Not trying to talk down to you. I wish more people understood the diversity of economics.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 10-29-2017 at 12:55 PM..
Old 10-29-2017, 12:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:

You know that's not the case when there is most likely more cloaks of flame on the server than active players, and there still worth 70k

P99 economy is special.
Old 10-29-2017, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

I'm curious why you say P99 does not have supply and demand, and I'm far to lazy to google it and try to guess what you are saying.
Closed Thread