Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2019, 04:16 PM
Sarnak

Default What guilds raid hate regularly?

Took a long break from eq and thinking about coming back to blue. What guilds raid hate and don't plan on going to green? Does anyone still do open raids?
Old 09-28-2019, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

http://wiki.project1999.com/Blue_Guilds#Raid_Guilds

Start there.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-29-2019, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

Theres an illegal farm crew (no guild tag illegaly parked past zoneline) that snipes minis all the time

Hope this helps
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 09-29-2019, 01:46 AM
Sarnak

So the same people are still holding the servers epics for ransom. Wish devs would just start banning accounts or preventing multiquests on epic turn-ins.
Old 09-29-2019, 05:13 AM
Kobold

I mean, the truth is with level 60's in just full thurg gear and anything but total shit everywhere else, you can 6 man just about everything in Hate. Raids are not necessary. Two groups of remotely competent players is almost overlill.

The better question is which guilds have trackers parked in Hate so you can check for the minis you need at all times.

The answer to which is probably AM, Riot, AG, Kittens, and probably one or more of the Aegis guilds.
Last edited by Halfcell; 09-29-2019 at 05:20 AM..
Old 09-29-2019, 05:45 AM
Sarnak

Considering the amount of grief, I'd think that every major guild raid hates, group hates, people hates...
Closed Thread