Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2021, 10:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I figured it out. you do the thing first when no one even really recognizes it as a crime

then when your buddy does it, you make it a new crime or conflate it with a more obvious offense and crucify them publicly. then i think if you wait a little bit you can both just keep doing it after it gets normalized or the news cycle expires

next step how do I make this work for me for everquest pixels
You just need an entire guild of powerleveling ninja looters. Then blame real pizza transference and epic plat sales.
Old 02-16-2021, 10:25 AM
Planar Protector

but if i can get Big Forum on my side

wonder what swish's price is for a dedicated PR guy. i probably cant afford it tho. i lost everything in the red99 hedgefund shortsqueeze. i do have a lot of krono from running steins of moggok on eqlive prog servers tho. like, a lot

holy fuck i just realized this is what sirken did to derubael. when ppl like me figure it out, we're already WAY behind.... and where's green grocer??!! free him now
Last edited by bubur; 02-16-2021 at 10:31 AM..
Old 02-19-2021, 02:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSioux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whataboutism is now just a term people use when they don't like to be called out on hypocrisy.
word.
Old 02-19-2021, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
where's green grocer??!! free him now
I miss that guy

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 02-19-2021, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boptop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even if that were true, which it isn't, as impeachments get robust press coverage, the fact is that you had a legitimate attempt to subvert congress through armed force without the executive (that directed it) facing consequence. That is unprecedented. I think political violence probably won't be a major continuing issue with Trump specifically. However, looking at historical examples, this stuff usually results in future politicians pushing the envelope even further. Why wouldn't a future president try again? Government has shown it is weak and unwilling to punish the behaviour so there is literally nothing to be lost for them if they try to overthrow a democratically elected government.
Polarization and a lack of civic / moral value

We’re way beyond accountability at this point. Probably need an IQ threshold for voting and other rights for a generation or 14
Old 02-19-2021, 03:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Polarization and a lack of civic / moral value

We’re way beyond accountability at this point. Probably need an IQ threshold for voting and other rights for a generation or 14
But how? When they're handing out official looking papers of "smartness" to virtual retards? They have official documents telling them they're smart to ostrich ahead with.
Old 02-19-2021, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

"They" want to keep people enslaved to incorporation.

If someone has all of their attention focused on "fighting the enemy", survival, asking for stimulus checks. There's no time left for hobbies, health, research, spiritual devotion. Gardening. Education. Childcare.

Can't crack desert rocks into soil and capture water, use solar to feed the flock if everyone is burning down the precinct McDonald's. Glued to their T.V. and upset, working triple shifts at the hospital for the easiest access to benzos.

It all just drives down real-estate prices temporarily for ChinaBell to replace Culvers and DQ.

Banning everything, and being antieverything won't help either.
Last edited by magnetaress; 02-19-2021 at 03:18 PM..
Closed Thread