Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2021, 10:43 PM
Planar Protector

Default Computer generated gerrymandering is the beginning of the AI takeover

GOP wave bye bye to midterms lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 06-23-2021, 09:46 AM
Banned

I honestly don't feel like digging up the historical facts because google is shit and I'm lazy, but the AI already collapsed a south American government (it was funded by the dark projects in the US --- u know that 10 billion for a 2cnd moon lander). (a long time ago during the 1st moon landings, like the 1950-80 zone).

The only way to win is to not play and the only way to not play is to not be reliant on any form of government and to destroy the authority that stops you from defending yourself from the monsters of society and centralization and administration and management and control.

So, essentially, be your own government, police, doctor (really fucking ironic that I put doctor in here, I know it's stupid, but it's the yet another modern channel of control (access to "medicine")), soldier, lawyer, rolled into one etc.

I'm not saying not to vote, but we have to do more than vote at this point. Voting is step#1 of being responsible, but 99% of the time voting just legitimatizes the corrupt asshattery.

~god bless <3
Last edited by starkind; 06-23-2021 at 09:50 AM..
Old 06-23-2021, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I honestly don't feel like digging up the historical facts because google is shit and I'm lazy, but the AI already collapsed a south American government (it was funded by the dark projects in the US --- u know that 10 billion for a 2cnd moon lander). (a long time ago during the 1st moon landings, like the 1950-80 zone).

The only way to win is to not play and the only way to not play is to not be reliant on any form of government and to destroy the authority that stops you from defending yourself from the monsters of society and centralization and administration and management and control.

So, essentially, be your own government, police, doctor (really fucking ironic that I put doctor in here, I know it's stupid, but it's the yet another modern channel of control (access to "medicine")), soldier, lawyer, rolled into one etc.

I'm not saying not to vote, but we have to do more than vote at this point. Voting is step#1 of being responsible, but 99% of the time voting just legitimatizes the corrupt asshattery.

~god bless <3
In Finland, the prime minister uses the subway to get to work.
And keep the receipt if he/she wants to be reimbursed for the expanse.

I'm not syaing there is no corruption, in Finland.
I am saying if there is a political will, coming from the population, remember democracy? It will come.

45 was as corrupt as they come and he is cheered on.

Quote:
The government you elect is the government you deserve
A famous American said that.
Old 06-23-2021, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Just stop voting "strategically" is a start. If these fucks start seeing the numbers drop for democrat and republican shit candidates they think you have no choice but to vote for, they might start to wake up.

"ANYONE ELSE" in 2024"

Don't vote for scum.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 06-23-2021, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Unless I am wrong the ruling party of the house and senate for that state draw the districts. Now some courts for those states as in the case of Ohio have requested fair redistricting but for those states that lean right for their court I don't see anything changing regardless if AI is used.

Separate from the midterms thou, and focusing on the election for the presidency (a equally valuable part of government ownership); the problem is with the Electoral College.

For example, as the Washington Post noted shortly after the election, Wyoming has three electoral votes and a population of 586,107, while California has 55 electoral votes and 39,144,818 residents. Distributing the electoral vote evenly among each state's residents suggest that individual votes from Wyoming carry 3.6 times more influence, or weight, than those from California.
Old 06-23-2021, 02:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A famous American said that.
It was actually Joseph de Maistre, a Frenchman (Savoyard)
Old 06-23-2021, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Computer generated gerrymandering is the beginning of the AI takeover

GOP wave bye bye to midterms lmao
"don wurry, iz got u."

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-23-2021, 02:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"don wurry, iz got u."

Honestly Putin only gives off good energy. Anyone got a video of him actually upset?
Old 06-23-2021, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly Putin only gives off good energy. Anyone got a video of him actually upset?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] still my fave pic of the 20th century.

Old 06-23-2021, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

putin doesnt have bad days because he isnt a woman

(literally said this in an interview)