Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-18-2018, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At seeing how diabolically evil this lawyer was, her attraction for him sparked with a lustful stare. But Sirken was her date, and loyal playtoy, and she wasn't about to stray from her own ruleset. Her eyes blinked and she regained her composure. "Another time and place, perhaps," she half-promised, turning about to kiss Sirken on the lips in a display of public affection. ...

"I told you, I made up for that. Ten times over too!" Sirken protested. "See what she puts me through, Brella?"

"Or what you put her through." Unbrella replied. "

Came inches from fulfilling my elf-cucking fantasy...
Old 07-18-2018, 12:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Came inches from fulfilling my elf-cucking fantasy...
That's called being meta cucked. But hey, another time and place perhaps
Old 07-18-2018, 03:54 PM
Kobold

Ya'll are some strange dudes but I'm gonna keep reading anyway.
Please, do go on.
Old 07-19-2018, 10:15 AM
Banned

ERPso fatso

thanks,,!
Old 07-19-2018, 10:07 PM
Sarnak

Episode 14: The Fifth Circle

"Sure is hot here. And bright!" Nexii covered her eyes, the ultravision not serving her well. They had arrived at a zone which resembled the Oasis of Marr.

"You can always dress down like me." Sirken answered. With a snap of his fingers he was already down to just a pair of swimming trunks. "Anyways, let's get right into it without any foreplay. This is the Fifth Circle. A place where those guilty of the sin of Sloth are sent to suffer."

"Surely. I will undress too, my pet." Nexii replied, beginning a slow striptease. She started with her robe, opening it to reveal her radiant form, clad in Templar's plate. With a sly grin, her robe was taken off and tossed into the boat. Her gloves were next, slipped off to reveal her dark flesh. The vambraces soon followed along with her bracers. "Still not cooled down - Inno! What's the deal with this place?" Nexii asked while working her boots off her feet. She hopped around on the hot sand, her dark soles absorbing the brutal heat.

"The sin of sloth is not to be confused with apathy. Those that are able but choose not to try are deserving of greater punishment." Sirken lectured, admiring her almost but not yet naked body.

As her eyes eventually adjusted to the bright desert sun, Nexii could see that the banished players of this Circle were faring much worse than her. A few were crawling about, gasping for water. None were standing, and most were laid out motionless, viciously surrendered to the blazing glory of Solusek above. The pathetic gasps she heard were for water, which was answered in kind with spit rained from her mouth.

"Scum. Finally a Circle where sinners have to suffer for real." She smiled, spitting again on another hapless player. "I recognize a few players here. Fluffypuff, a mage who managed to AFK an entire month's application period. SedativeX, who aptly was sedate more often than not while tracking." She stepped about them, deciding then that she'd have to take off her breastplate and legs lest she be forced to join the leeches below her feet.

"I'm glad you like it. Their thirst for water represents their insatiable thirst for DKP, while paying no heed to effort. And the searing pain of Solusek represents the pain of the raid to carry them."

"I do - ah, an SK. Snackxpiry, looks like you're almost expired! How was that Avatar of War DPS again?" She shrugged when he simply feign deathed rather than went to the effort to reply. "Though we both know half the raid was AFK, and the tank was too lazy to mallet. I'll spare you my spit only because there isn't enough to go around." She explored, feeling increasingly dizzy from her arousal and the heat. The cleric soon found a soul sitting next to an inactive zone out pad. "Drulok?" She waved her hand in front of the halfling druid, but there was no reply. His eyes blankly stared into space ahead. It seemed he was in another time and place, still unaware that his RustleDKP had been stripped as additional punishment.

By this time Sirken observed that Nexii was stumbling about erratically. "Come, you need to shelter yourself from the sun. Just because we don't burn doesn't mean you can't get sunstroke. I brought an umbrella I'm sure you could use."

Nexii turned about. She approached a dark elf in the distance and gave a glassy stare. "Mmm, Unbrella. Yes..."

--

"Oh yea...just like that. Tell me about your recent law cases Unbrella. Nothing is more sexy than Lawful Evil~" Nexii moaned. The dark elf male was over her, fingering her clit until her pussy was as soaked as her body with persperation.

"Recently Core was banned for training Tempest in Fear. 20 days, blatent with an AoN used." came an earnest reply.

"I hate farm squads. That's so fucking hot! Even hotter than this terrible hell~! Faster....faster...fasterrrrr..." She demanded, spreading her legs and body out as she gave in to lust. She knew lust couldn't possibly be a future sin, or she'd be damned in that Circle long ago. "Yes...oh...mmmmnnnnnn....Unbrella...!" She wailed. Her divine call was answered, as it almost always seemed to be. An orgasm washed over the priestess as she tensed and then slumped over on her side.

Her partner just looked on with disappointment that the sexual favor wouldn't be returned. Playing along with her demands had not been the best gambit this time.

She flashed a victorious grin at Sirken. "I knew it was really you all along."

And then she promptly enjoyed a midway siesta.
Old 07-19-2018, 10:15 PM
Fire Giant

Nexii rolling out collection of erotica to display for fine cultured forum folk:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-20-2018, 11:42 AM
Sarnak

Episode 15: The Sixth Circle

"That was such a good nap...I dreamed I was having fun with Exmo and Unbrella. We're here already?" Nexii blinked her eyes open, seeing that the boat had already stopped at their destination.

"Indeed. If you weren't slutting around with Sirken, I'd have kicked you out of game for AFKing," Braknar said gruffly.

"Oh whatever, you're just envious I don't do dwarves." Nexii taunted, expressing some animosity.

"Look to this side, Nexii." Sirken turned his Mistress about, and she gasped.

"It's...massive." Her eyes lit up. "So big...and blood red..." The red-bricked city before her put even Freeport's size to shame. Although nothing could match Skyshrine's size, she could tell this was one massive capital. It was eerily silent from this distance, but she could sense from the high, windowless walls that this place was for serious sinners. Sirken led her to a blood-painted iron gate where Menden and Aussie stood guard.

"Welcome to the Sixth Circle, Nexii. Sirken has said so much about you." Menden said.

"Hopefully only good things, or he'll be staying here." Nexii retorted.

"Come in." Aussie gestured inwards, opening the gates to the forlorn city.

"This here is the City for Mentally Dysfunctionals. Informally, we shorten it to the City of Dis, or just Dis. Dis is divided into three concentric regions: The Outer City, the Middle City, and the Inner City. Each is considered its own Circle. We will visit the Outer City, the Sixth Circle, first." Sirken explained, leading her past the gate.

All the buildings inside were painted red with blood as well. Nexii scanned about and then her ears perked as she heard a shriek. A player was being murdered by another player. Stabbed to death from what she could see. Her ears perked up fully at making a realization. This sort of thing couldn't occur back at home without duelling consent. She was in a PVP zone.

"Hey, this is Red Server!" she exclaimed.

"Excellent - I am impressed Mistress. The sin of the Outer City is Heresy. Here is where we banish the flagrant server rule abusers. We have multi-boxers, habitual trainers, antisocial players, and so much more here." Sirken said.

"Ooo...I can't even imagine what's worse than not listening to my boo. I'm like offended already! Disobeying my sub is disobeying me vicariously." Nexii reasoned as her body tingled with excitement. "Let's take a look about. I see...Merkk (Flak), Ogee (Thatdude), so many lost friends who fell to the dark side of violence against our own kind. Ah, pity for those that don't realize you cannot hate the dead." She surmised. Continuing on, she found Fingerz, training wyverns about. The train continued on, reaching Shadowdinah at a central hub who continued on westward. It was a deadly game resembling hot potato, played by those that enjoyed nothing more than wasting other players time. In the distance she heard a rattling Iksar shriek, that of Cekk as retribution was delivered with a painful trampling death.

"They respawn here of course. That is their punishment, to forever fight each other for eternity, with no real meaningful winner or loser in it all." Sirken observed.

"In a sick way, I think they enjoy it though." Nexii reckoned. "I like hurting people. Sometimes even seeing the deserving die to monsters...but...not like this. This is too much even for me." Nexii's cleric instincts were anathema to this dysfunctional behavior. She had to hold herself from throwing up on the streets of Dis.

"What? You don't want to continue on?" Sirken asked, embracing her from behind while stabilizing her. He was having some doubts about whether this date had been a good idea. He knew then why she couldn't be a GM, and yet...her twinkling eyes seemed to say so much more as murder after murder occured before them.

"Oh, I do. Don't take it like that. It's just kind of a shock is all." Nexii said. For once in her life she felt as though perhaps she was in over her head.
Old 07-20-2018, 11:49 AM
Banned

Old 07-20-2018, 12:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulzSect© [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why don't you pick on someone your own size?

Old 07-20-2018, 03:11 PM
Banned

i have a canine digestive system
Closed Thread