Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2020, 07:10 PM
Sarnak

Default PEQ emulated server any good?

Or any of the other EMU servers? Noticed PEQ is up to OoW which I think is the expansion I bailed out on live.

And what about any of the live TLP servers? I see luclin just unlocked on mangler but I read where the neckbeards farm on the speed server (selo) then transfer off the plat in kronos to mangler which just sounds gay as fuck.

- and honestly dont care about the mq2 and boxing guys, it's like worrying who is hacking in my escape from tarkov
Old 02-16-2020, 07:12 PM
Banned

Any live servers have newer textured zones like innothule swamp, the ro's and they probably continued going.

They are horrible and look ridiculous.

I play on PEQTGC it is cool but you need to understand its a multibox server, if you arent interested in boxing probably not a good idea.

Most of the people on it play a full team ( 54 chars )

Macroquest is an amazing multiboxing program ( not a hacking program ) That is allowed on the server.
Old 02-16-2020, 10:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any live servers have newer textured zones like innothule swamp, the ro's and they probably continued going.

They are horrible and look ridiculous.

I play on PEQTGC it is cool but you need to understand its a multibox server, if you arent interested in boxing probably not a good idea.

Most of the people on it play a full team ( 54 chars )

Macroquest is an amazing multiboxing program ( not a hacking program ) That is allowed on the server.
Ya the new zones are jarring, everytime I see one.

I boxed on live years and years ago on live with MQ2. At the time (06?) So I'm cool with that, but you mean 6 ? Or do you mean people are boxing full raid groups?
Old 02-16-2020, 11:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorsmash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or any of the other EMU servers? Noticed PEQ is up to OoW which I think is the expansion I bailed out on live.

And what about any of the live TLP servers? I see luclin just unlocked on mangler but I read where the neckbeards farm on the speed server (selo) then transfer off the plat in kronos to mangler which just sounds gay as fuck.

- and honestly dont care about the mq2 and boxing guys, it's like worrying who is hacking in my escape from tarkov
Grand Creation is good for what it is. Don't expect to group, everyone there boxes. I was in the minority, I would duo or trio or quad at most doing the alt tab thing between characters, did not try to work an army of 24+ characters. Far cry from p99 but it is my second favorite server, whenever p99 is down for technical reasons that is my refuge.
Old 02-17-2020, 12:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilstoniakrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grand Creation is good for what it is. Don't expect to group, everyone there boxes. I was in the minority, I would duo or trio or quad at most doing the alt tab thing between characters, did not try to work an army of 24+ characters. Far cry from p99 but it is my second favorite server, whenever p99 is down for technical reasons that is my refuge.
Cool thanks man I'll check it out. I prefer something under 4 myself. At the time mq2 would hang randomly for me anything past that
Old 02-17-2020, 03:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorsmash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya the new zones are jarring, everytime I see one.
New era Freeport is awful.

The best part is going through modified Highpass then zoning into old Highkeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread